Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 29, 2009

the Balm Cabana Boy Returns to Sephora Everyone Rejoice!


Yes well I know you've had to listen to me biatch myself blue about how the Balm Cabana Boy mysteriously disappeared off the shelves of Sephora soon after I told you about. What the hell? It's a total conspiracy they so didn't want me to have this blush!

Well the bad news is you'll have to listen to one more post about the Balm Cabana Boy before I finally bring you a review of it.

Yes, yes you guessed it. It's available at Sephora! OMG! Everyone rejoice! All hail Cabana Boy! Thank gawd. I was liable to throw myself off a roof in protest if I didn't get me some of this soon. The baby jebus finally heard my prayers.

Wants it?

Go gets it!


The saga of Cabana boy is now closed. For more epic posts about it do a search on my blog and read your heart out chicas!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home