Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 28, 2009

Lancôme Oscillation Powerbooster Nordstrom Exclusive


Dontcha know that a vibrating mascara is simply not enough? We must have a vibrating primer as well!

Lancôme Oscillation Powerbooster is available exclusively at Nordies for $39 USD...hmmmm not so sure about the price. It vibrates, it primes, it makes you look pretty and for that price it could walk the dog and take out the garbage too, can't verify yet but I feel the need to possibly pick it up out of curiosity!

Find out why I'm curious....

Don't lie you know you're curious what exactly a vibrating primer does. I am. This supposedly boosts the appearance of natural lash growth and creates a thickness and density so that lashes not only look fuller but are fuller. The product promotes a natural lash growth that's visible each day you use the primer.

Slap me curious!

I wants one. Sign me up please.

Lancôme Oscillation Powerbooster is available via pre-order from Nordstrom right now.

Gimmick?

Could work?

What do you think?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the brush isn't like the regular mascara, I would think that it does have some hope in doing some good. But the original mascara didn't fare very well with my lashes, so I would definitely pass on this.

May 29, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi rasilla!

I think shorter lashes, if you have them, don't fair well with this style brush or the general idea of a vibrating mascara. Longer lashes will have a better result but not by much. I like the idea of a vibrating mascara but that's about it as in the long run I think I'm tricking myself into believing it's actually doing something for my lashes when in fact it's only vibrating and that's it hehe!

June 12, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home