Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 28, 2009

Dior Bronze Lumières D'or Face And Lip Palette


Since I'm happily prancing around lately telling the world how great bronzer is, who knew the bronzer bug would bite me, I'm happy to relate to you that Dior Bronze Lumières D'or Face And Lip Palette is on my wishy list!

Oh how pretty you are Miss Dior! I wants you for my very own.

Featuring a dual side of gold and bronze press powder and a golden lip gloss this fairly screams my name. I love the idea of topping bronzer with a hit of golden shimmer and this takes care of all that in one simple compact love, love, love it!

Wants it rather badly!

Anyone haul it?

Go on, make me jealous!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought this for my mom for Mother's Day last year, so it must be a re-release. (I can't imagine we'd get it a whole year before the States for no reason.) It's gorgeous, though. :) The gloss is so shiny and sparkly and pretty. I'd get it, if I were you!

May 29, 2009 at 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Musey! Vivian here.. hehe

I have one of this! BUT not the north america version. I bought online from Asia for the lighter colors. I've swatched North America version and it is too dark for my liking. i've never even put my finger in it. I will keep this but not use it... yet. XD

May 29, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello finsaur

sorry for the delayed reply :-D

Hmm I can't recall it's release last year but than again I wasn't much for bronzers so I prob ignored it :-D

It's def on my wishy list :D!

June 12, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Viv!

Sorry for the delayed reply!

Hmmm Asian releases are ALWAYS better darn it :-D

I hate that we never get the really good color items from Dior! Many of the pendant/jewelry releases the shades are best in Asia and Europe and we get the blah shade :P

darn!

June 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home