Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 28, 2009

10 Eye Shadows I Can't Live Without


Ahhh eye shadow. Bless be the woman who created eye shadow! The Muse has plenty of shades she loves.

Find out 10 she possibly couldn't live without by clicking below!

Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Maui Wowie and Midnight Cowboy, these are golden, they shimmer, they contain heaps and heaps of sparkle, and I love 'em. Can't do without, no way, no how.







MAC LoveStone long since gone but big enough to last me into my next life! Swirling shades of beautiful maroon, red, hints of shimmering orange and gold...you get the point? Love!






I've done an ode to MAC FireSpot prior to this but it's worth speaking of my great love again. Bright pigmented fiery orange, indeed it's love!






Milani Runway Eyes in Beach Sand is full of shimmery gold, I see a trend developing. Best shadow that Milani carries, hands down. It's Summer right? So sportin' this all through those long, hot days!






ALL of the Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadows are to die for but the soft pink allure and shimmer of Ballet holds the Muse's heart.






I remember my rave about Napoleon Eye Patrol in Private Angel when my blog was still new, not alot has changed in regards to my feelings for this shadow. Again, another shimmering shade of gold and oh so pretty!






I've been known to get excited about Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eye Shadow. Verite is my fav shade from the collection, believe me I have 'em all! Deepest army green around with plenty of sparkle.






B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful in Burke is always my fav eye shadow wash. Shimmering white makes the perfect prep for my bolder shadow shades!




Mattese N.Y.C. Shadow Dust in Queen is not only cheap as day old chips but gorgeous. The deepest shade of turquoise this Muse has ever had the pleasure of owning!






Those are my 10 Eye Shadows I can't leave without! What are some of yours?

Tell 'em!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last blue one looks so cool! Is it loose powder?

May 28, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jem said...

awww
nice choices!
they all look so pretty!

especially that mac lovestone
i totally understand why you love it!

& the packaging of B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful in Burke is too cute!
^_^

May 28, 2009 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

Only ten?!?! Oh, ok... in no particular order
1. MAC Dazzlelight
2. MAC Juxt & Humid (can I count this as one, because I always only wear those together)
3. MAC Golden Olive pigment
4. UD Acid Rain
5. MAC Stars n Rockets
6. MAC Sketch
7. Lorac Celebutaunte
8. MAC Rite of Spring
9. UD Mayhem
10. UD Grifter (both from the Book of Shadows)

P.S. Do you know if Mayhem and Grifter are limited to the Book of Shadows? I don't remember seeing them in full size. Because I would love to get them!

May 29, 2009 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger kirkichi said...

I'm so sad I joined the MAC party so late, I want firespot so badly! Hope it gets repromoted soon!

I just couldn't live without my Barry M Dazzle dust in pink gold - I use it at least 3 times a week! My fave look is Butternutty all over the lid, then pink gold into the outer half of the lid. Simple but gorgeous :D.

May 29, 2009 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Bare Escentuals Glimmer - Celestine

May 29, 2009 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous laura R said...

I'd love swatches of the goldies to see how they compare, being a gold, bronze, and gilt lover myself! I can't do without metallic shadows, most definitely.

These are lovely. That B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful container is the bomb!

May 29, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No Kat Von D, Muse?! :P That's my can't live without eye shadow, for sure! I want to get all the colors and all of the palettes.

May 29, 2009 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, Firespot! It's my first MAC e/s ever! I came quite late to the MAC scene but that e/s is gorgeous. My "I-can't-live-without" e/s is MAC Amber Lights, it is really gorgeous. Also NYX Champagne is also cute.

May 30, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Fyrinnae: Wicked, Sorceress, Digital Faerie, Nijiro, Mischief Makers, Cupcake Sprinkles, Love Potion, Marshmallow Puff
Aromaleigh: BlackAngel, PlanetEarth, Moth
MAC: Juxt, Electra, Seed Pearl, Blackground, Bare Study

May 31, 2009 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

it is indeed anonymous :-D

June 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ~tHiAmErE~

Thanks hun! :-D

I love b's packaging it's my downfall!

June 15, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie LOL I understand how you feel

Nice pics! Love MAC Golden Olive too! and Grifter! Mayhem yes but not grifter, grifter is available full size :-D

June 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey kirsty!

Maybe on evilbay?! ;-D

Ooo sounds STUNNING!

June 15, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey emma!

yup good pick there :-D

June 15, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi laura!

I'll do my best get some swatches for ya :-D

I love b's packaging :-D hehe!

June 15, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bonnie!

I know damn really need to add some in :-D

June 15, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dao!

great choice for your 1st shadow :-D great choicessssssss!

June 15, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

Super choices :-D thanks for sharing! Had to look some up on aromaleigh :D

June 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home