Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 30, 2009

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Removing Pads


Brand new Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Removing Pads look interesting!

I'm a fan of Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover anyway so count me on board for these. It's $8 for 30 pads which isn't too bad a price. I know, I know Almay does something similar but these look nicely quilted plus the Almay ones are an oily, gross, eye clouding experience that the Muse is not fond of in the least!

I'm def going to pick some up. I have a holiday upcoming so I think these will make a perfect little item to travel with. It's two weeks worth so I do think I get by longer with a bottle of the Sephora remover but I'm unsure...must see which is the better deal.

Either way, likey! Wants it!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous sloan said...

Amen to your comments re: Almay. They are so hyped-up, and I swear, I was blind for a week after using them. SICK. I'm all on-board for makeup remover pads - hopefully these Sephora ones are okay :)

April 30, 2009 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

Which Almay ones have you tried? The regular or oil-free? Cuz the regular ones made my eyes so blurry but the oil-free ones are actually quite good.

I'm def looking forward to your review on these, tho! I'm always looking for a nice eye makeup remover.

April 30, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey sloan

ugh thank god someone that agrees with me LOL!

:-D

May 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi alexa

both the regular and oil free :P both really didn't work well for me sadly :(

I'll be reviewing shortly :D

May 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home