Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 1, 2009

Product Musings: KATE Glamtrick Palette GN-1


Since I was busy musing about KATE today I couldn't help but bring out my very favorite KATE palette of all time to muse over. KATE Glamtrick Palette in GN-1 holds a special place in my heart and is possibly the greatest palette in the world for creating a smoky green eye look in a few steps!

Loves it!

Released with the KATE Spring Collection 2008, GN-1 contained a beautiful selection of greens to create a sexy, flirty green eye look that's made my eyes sizzle with life. I absolutely adore this palette! It's since made many of my all time favorite lists and has been the source of plenty of posts here!






See the Muse wearing GN-1 by clicking here!

I couldn't help but share the love today for GN1! Truly a great little palette that does an incredible smoky eye. Gorg! See my Musings on KATE Glamtrick Palettes for further information!

Tried it?

Love it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kelsey said...

This looks great! I really should invest some money in some really awesome makeup..

April 1, 2009 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kesley!

:-D it's a great one! Def worth checking out :-D

April 1, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home