Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 31, 2009

Bobbi Brown Custom Palette


Bobbi Brown wants to make it easy for you to carry everything and possibly the kitchen sink too with it's new custom palette options!

Bobbi Brown Custom Palettes are now bigger and badder than every so you can fill them with shadows, blushes, glosses, even a brand new lip quad and foundation stick compact!

Go on now, carry it all with you!

Loves it!

Brand new options await you with the new custom palettes! Two new shimmer blushes, three new lip quads, and a foundation stick compact as well gets you a complete face in one customized palette. Buy a six pan compact for $10 USD and fill it up with everything you'll need to look gorgeous!

Carrying around four shades of gloss or lip color is easy with brand new Bobbi Brown Lip Quads. Available in three selections for $20 USD each of these quads contain either four glosses or four lip colors!



Carry your foundation along with you by popping in one of the brand new Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick palettes! Available in range of 20 shades, you're bound to find the perfect shade for you. $22 USD each.


Creating any number of custom options to simplify your life is easy with these palettes. Travel friendly makes them the perfect solution for toting just the right makeup along with you!


Start customizing now by visiting www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Krasey Beauty said...

What a fantastic idea! If only all brands would hop on to an idea like that :)

March 31, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I kinda sorta wish mac would put small palettes like this :-D so I can keep a little of everything in one palette...my foundation, my blush, shadow, etc!

March 31, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger invie said...

The palettes are convenient but it is so overpriced. For the amount of product you get the price is quite high. I agree that other brands should offer something similar but at a lower price point please.

March 31, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger bk377 said...

Loves it but.... do you know if the foundation and lip quads have the clear protective cover on them that prevents nasties and powder flying in? That's a make or break point for me.

I also wish MAC would do something like this, although if they just settled at making clear covers for their 15-pan palettes (like they do for their quads) I would beleive in the existence of a higher power listening to my prayers.

p.s. I'm a palette-aholic.

March 31, 2009 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Inge said...

I went to Bobbi Brown this week with the BF (he likes going there so he can make Whitney Houston jokes) and ended up picking up one of the 3 pan palettes with a couple of shadows and a blush. The palettes seem like really good quality. I got some (boring) work appropriate colors, and I plan on bringing the palette when I travel for work. Really cool concept.

April 1, 2009 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi invie!

yup I'm a big ranter about that too. But I got over it when I noticed how much larger the shadows and blushes are :-D It's really actually a good deal when you see how much you get. What I'd really love is a cheaper option with smaller portions :-D maybe a smaller square of shadow? and a price tag of say $14-15...that'd be awesome!

April 1, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello bora!

Hugs!

Yes they do. BB always pays special attention to that :-D
That's a make or break for me too as those details make me realize the company cares about what they are selling! Plus having a custom palette with powder, shadow, etc can be messy so they def keep things clean and neat :-D

I don't depot MAC so I really don't mind much but when I think about it I'd adore something of the same vein from them!

Although BB shadows and blushes don't have the clear lid only the cream items and glosses ;D

me too! LOL I ADORE PALETTES!

April 1, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Pixie!

LOL OMG my friend Martin does the same thing! The stupid Bobbi Brown cracks :-D

That's awesome...but hey even bb's boring shades are awesome lol! :-D I used to think BB was too old ladyish but it's actually VERY classic with so many awesome options :-D

April 1, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home