Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 13, 2009

WANTS IT: Smashbox Mother Earth Palette


I dunno what it is that's so very appealing about the Smashbox Mother Earth Palette but the Muse feels her blood boiling when she laid eyes on it!

After many an email asking after it I've decided I really need to go and get one for my very self.

What is it? An eco-friendly color palette containing four eyeshadows and a blush. It's a certified-organic compact with a sleeve made from sustainable materials. Whoa I'm all green friendly now! Although I'm all about bolder, vibrant shades for Spring, I'm loving all over the peach colored blush in this palette.

With each purchase of the Smashbox Mother Earth Palette, a tree will be planted by the Trees for the Future, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating sustainable enviroments through forestation.

Feel good about your purchase in knowing you're helping your planet out and making yourself beautiful at the same time.

Whatcha think?

Loving this palette?

Wanting it?

Tell the Muse!

And don't forget about the Smashbox Muse Collection! The Muse is still wanting to pick up the palette from this collection and the pencils. Anyone haul any of it? I'm sticking by my right to say this collection was created exclusively with me in mind..."Muse"..come on you know Smashbox is so reading my blog and getting a full on creative energy burst from all my amazing babblings thus the Muse Collection was born.


You know you love me.

Shop Smashbox Muse


Shop Smashbox Mother Earth Palette


related posts

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

That reminds me of the UD Sustainable Shadow Box Palette, only not quite as cute. The colors look nice though.

March 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The packaging on that is soooooo gorgeous! But I wouldn't pay $45 for it.. the colors are pretty neutral and could probably be found for better quality and lower price with Stila.

March 14, 2009 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

YES! Same sort of compact :-D

March 16, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi grace!

yea the price is a bit iffy! I was loving the blush hehe...the shadows look nice but mostly the style of the palette and blush appeal big time!

March 16, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this palette! I did get the Muse palette, one of the prettiest palettes I've ever seen, and the mascara. I wanted the pencils, too, but since the palette was a bit pricey, held off.

May 11, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kim!

the Muse palette is awesome isn't it :-D good choice! maybe we'll see this hit the sephora sale rack soonish :D

May 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home