Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 13, 2009

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess: Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Stick Review and Swatches

I simply love a lipstick that performs double duty and not only adds color to my lips but a nice glossy finish too. A lipstick and a gloss all in one formula is always a complete joy of a product for this Muse. Sad fact is so little brands embrace the idea enough!

But have no fear with the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection four shades of beautiful Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Sticks were released so you can get your lipstick and your gloss fix all in one product!




Likes it? Nope, Loves it!

This Summer, oh hell, let's make it Spring...This Spring drench your lips in popping shades of color with a lipstick that has a beautiful shine, a glossy finish, and the power to plump your pout!

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Stick is available in four shades. These beautiful lipsticks act as both a lipstick and a gloss.






The Muse has a thing for lipsticks that are moisturizing and leave a beautiful glossy finish to lips. This could stem from my gloss addiction or just the need for a quick application of lipstick minus gloss or maybe it's me being generally lazy and just wanting to whip out my lipstick and not have to apply gloss on top. Anything that helps me get done fast is always the business!

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Stick offers moisturizing pigmented color to lips and also creates fuller, plumper lips within four weeks of use, I'm not entirely sure if it's working but at the very least it does make my lips fuller when it's on. The color has a good long wear time and the shades released are all very flattering for Spring and especially Summer.




I tried out all four of the shades which were Nude Almond, Orange Poppy, Wild Plum, and Pop Pink. Pop Pink is a bright pink that could be dubbed fuchsia but it's not like any wild shade of pink I tried before. In the tube it's frightful but on the lips it's quite inviting and pretty! Orange Poppy is a true orange shade which is flattering with bronzed or peach cheeks. Wild Plum is a plum shade with hints of lilac and a little hint of pink. And finally Nude Almond is a very natural shade of beige brown with a hint of golden shimmer. All four shades are very wearable and pretty for both Spring and Summer. The shades compliment the Bronze Goddess Collection, particularly when paired up with a bronze look!

















All in all the new Estee Lauder Pure Color Sticks are well worth checking out and have a nice price tag of $18.50 USD each. The Muse enjoyed these and thinks they are worth swatching at your local counter.

Check out more info for the Estee Lauder Bronze Collection by visiting www.esteelauder.com

related posts

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger DaisyChain said...

Ohh, I love the look of pop pink!

March 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Those are adorable!
They remind me of the MAC Slimshines or the Avon Glazewears.
Pop Pink looks fab!
Gah, now that I've admitted I love pink, I'm soo drawn to it!

I like Pop Pink on you, and LOOOOOOVE the shirt you're wearing with it.

Orange Poppy works well on you, too, especially with the eye shadows.

March 13, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evil muse! *adds this lippie to my wishlist*

March 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger bk377 said...

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. in these pictures! I must conclude that you've been beaten to death with the pretty stick today. Oh, and the lippies aren't half bad either ;)

I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder lip products. It's not the trendiest of brands but you can't deny some of their releases are just stunning and almost instant classics. I love and have three of their Pure Colour lipglosses so will definitely check these out when they hit the counter.

March 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, wild plum and pop pink are my favorites. They look great on you! Can't wait to check these out.

March 15, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto! I adore pinks in the Spring :)

March 16, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

;-D I absolutely adore this pink. It's so wearable unlike other fuchsias I have! I wish MAC slimshines had as moisturizing a formula as these...although I adore slimshines I just wish they had a tiny bit more moisture to 'em :-D

aw shucks thanks! those shadows are the bubblegum collection from pure luxe :)

March 16, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Cheryl!

hehe oopsie sorry :-D I fear I create the lemmings!

March 16, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi beautybitch!

Thanks hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're lovely to say so *hugs* LOL you're TOO kind!


I think everyone doesn't give EL a chance b/c the packaging isn't as cute or glam as other brands but they do put out some interesting products for sure ;)

March 16, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi janet!

Thanks hun!!!!!!!! :-D really a great find! Do stop back if you try 'em like to hear what you think!

March 16, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home