Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 31, 2009

Musings of the Day: Spring Collection 2009 Haulage


Happy Weekend Everyone! I'm not around but I made sure to schedule a few posts for you while I was away so you won't miss me! Aren't I super sweet?

So...

What Spring Collections 2009 have you sunk your teeth into so far? Whatcha haul?

Tell the Muse, she wants to know so she can drool all over your delicious purchases!

Jump ahead to read what I've gotten so far!

I share just about everything I get with you anyway but just in case you missed something here's what I hauled so far!

Smashbox Muse Blush Rush

Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color

Smashbox Muse Lip Paint

Too Faced Smurfette Collection

MAC Dame Edna Collection

Clarins Instant Gloss

Philosophy Pink Frosted Cake Shower Gel

NARS Spring Collection

Bobbi Brights Eye Palette

Guerlain Eye Shadow Primer

Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

Philosophy Cinnamon Hot Dots Shower Gel

Benefit Coralista

Urban Decay Cream Shadows

Clarins Joli Rouge Perfect Shine Sheer Lipsticks

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick

Givenchy Precious Sari Glittering Eyeshadow

Givenchy Sari Glow Blush

Tarte The Eraser Concealer


Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Lipstick

Spill it!

What have you stashed away so far?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for Coffret D'or & Lunasol to hit our shores *prays hard* hence meanwhile i'm not buying much.

but bought my first spring makeup today! the dior addict ultra gloss reflect in 517~ uber pretty :):)

January 31, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Vichaya said...

Wah... my Muse,
Almost all the spring collections haven't arrived here yet. Today I wento to the mall. We just got Ettusais and Body Shop. The rest're stil in Fall/Winter mode. Anyway, yesterday I got on a Coffret D'ore wagon and I love it. I got a pink fall palette with pk 251 lipstick and they are so nice. I plan on getting more for the coming spring. Hate to say that I love it even more than Lunasol, and I already have like at least one from each series! Anyway, I really like this one better! So, no cosmetics for me as of today. I did got something else though.
:)

January 31, 2009 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)
I haven't really bought anything yet, the spring collections sure are taking their time to arrive here! Sephora is having sales, so I bet that until mid-February they won't have Spring collections.
But, on Douglas, I saw the Clarins new collection! I had read your post about the new Joli Rouges, so the moment I saw them I remembered you XD With my limited budget, I think I'll grab Raspberry, at least :) The Body Shop, Givenchy and Guerlain have some nice stuff as well, but I guess I'll wait! It's amazing how money never seems enough nowadays... Gotta save!

January 31, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Crissy K said...

I love the Spring collections. So many fun colors and great options to buy. So far I've only hauled the Stila pearl pallette and the stila barbie in foxy! Some UD 24/7. I'm waiting on the MAC Hello Kitty for some more haulage. I tried to buy Tarte the Eraser but they were sold out in my color. I'm also going to get the Bobbi Brown eye brights. From reading your musings I also want to get the Clarins Jolie lippies and the Givenchy ones. Those are some nice colors. :)

February 1, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Cheryl!

You like the CD spring line up? I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Currently Lunasol is converting too high for me :P so I'll wait.

oooo I like 517 very pretty indeed ;)

Must add that to the wishy list!

February 2, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Vichaya

aww :( that stinks!
Looks like alot of people are really love CD and Lunasol this spring :)

Hey at least you're saving money hehe that's the good news :)

February 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ines!

aw gee :( I'm sorry hun but hey at least it's exciting when they do arrive :)
yayay on the clarins lippies! They are fab!

I agree $ seems to go very fast lately :(
Can't blame you for being cautious!

February 2, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello crissy!

I love the Stila Pearl Palette, I'm actually reviewing it shortly :)

Good hauling for you so far! Oh yes you'll adore the Clarins Jolie! So fabs :) I want some HK as well...I hate the packaging but def want some of it hehe!

Nice list you got ;) particularly loving the BB brights palette, good stuff!

February 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home