Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 20, 2008

VIP Expert by Terry Peace & Glow Roll-On Review

Seriously day from hells today for this Muse!

Guess I'll have to use VIP Expert by Terry Peace & Glow Roll On! I know, I know what's a roll on have to do with relieving stress? I honestly couldn't tell you but supposedly this little guy smooths, relaxes, and softens signs of fatigue while restoring my face's serenity.







Oh come on Muse don't be ridiculous!

It's true though.....using this actually creates some sort of inner calm for me or I'm simply nuts and believe anything and everything when it comes to awesome packaging! But honestly, when I start stressing my eyes become super tired looking and I develop these nasty frown lines on either side of my nose....so not cool! Old Muse like looking!

All you need to do with Peace & Glow is simply smooth it on those problem areas and reach your inner special place...I find that humming helps as well...get the entire meditation effect going on...I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

In all seriousness it does exactly what it says...it literally makes your face look refreshed while perking up dull, tired skin. I've no idea how it does this but it successfully does it plus it smells super nice too! The roll-on is a jumbo size with a rather large ball for rolling onto face, simply smooth on and you'll get a burst of a fresh scented liquid that calms skin and relieves the signs of stress, fatigue, and general irritation.







I've been using this for the better part of a month and I rather like pulling it out when I'm touching up my makeup as it seems to do an awful good job of smoothing out my skin and removing a certain dullness around my eyes. Am I nuts? Possibly but I thought it did a rather good job waking me up and giving my skin it's second wind!





If you're wanting to avoid the head desk route you might want to check out VIP Expert by Terry Peace & Glow at Barneys or Sephora.

How do you de-stress?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home