Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 19, 2008

Jaqua Beauty Lip Whip Review Raspberry Buttercream Frosting



Oh my god, dude! Seriously, the Muse totally wanted to make up an excuse, any excuse to post this video and now I have the perfect excuse! Jaqua Lip Whip! Whip it, Whip it good! Dontcha totally want a hat like that and a whip? And maybe the goggles too...Ok, maybe that's only me....

Ok...sorry but I can't help myself sometimes!

Want the perfect popping pout for the Holiday? Grab yourself some Jaqua Lip Whip in Raspberry Buttercream Frosting! Promise you'll loves it as much as I do! It carries the intense flavor of raspberries and cream plus it's amazingly pigmented for a sizzling red pout!

Lookiee:



Yea, yea not the most flattering look here with my eyes half closed but concentrate on the lips...the lips are yums! It's that perfect ratio of red and pink with just the right amount of gloss plus the favor tops it into pure perfection!









I was pretty keen on how pigmented the formula was on this one! I must say I do so fancy a gloss that's as pigmented as this! Sweet! It's not particularly glossy but it's emollient enough to give a nice shine to lips!









You can nab your Jaqua Beauty Lip Whip by visiting Jaqua Beauty! It's on my Holiday must have list!



Other glosses that have been known to make the Muse want to "whip it!"

Smashbox Rapture Lip Gloss Set Review & Swatches


Softlips Review

Love Clover PopChu Gloss Review & Swatches

IsaDora Diamond Ring with Gloss Review

NARS Lip Gloss in Revolt Review

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger AskMeWhats said...

LOL even before I play the video..I K NEW the song already coz I watched this video many times and I laughed! LOL Whip it!

November 19, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved, loved, LOVED that video!
You are great, Muse!

November 20, 2008 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe nikki :)

Whip it GOOD!

;)

November 20, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Nell :)

Glad you enjoyed it hun!

November 20, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!
I like how it's pigmented as well.

November 20, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too dd me too! :-) love pigmented glosses!

November 20, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Ghoulina said...

Ooh that is a gorgeous colour! I kinda really want/need/have to have it now hehehe ^_^

November 27, 2008 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey they have some rather nice gift sets now :)
so good time to indulge Ghoulina :)

December 1, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home