Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 7, 2008

Urban Decay Friends & Family

Urban Decay opens it's doors next week and lets us all indulge our sweet tooth for more makeup! It's Friends and Family Discount time! It's likely the discount will be 30% as that's normally the amount during Urban Decay Friends and Family sales.



Starting Novemeber 10th the Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale is on peeps! So be sure to make your wishy list and check it twice!

Hopefully I'll have my review live of Urban Decay Book of Shadows and the other amazing gift sets released for Holiday 2008 up by the time the sale rolls around so you can see the items up close and personal!

Anything you'll be picking up during Urban Decay Friends and Family?

Tell the Muse!



Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil Review & Swatches


Urban Decay Poison Ring Review


Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Giftset Review & Swatches


Urban Decay Limited Edition Lipstick Cap Review


Information About Urban Decay Friends and Family 30% Off Last Round

Urban Decay Lipstick Review


Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Giftsets Review & Swatches of VIP and Velvet Rope

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

I kicked UD out of my sephora cart just in time! Thanks muse!

Is there such a thing as NARS FF sale?

November 10, 2008 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

phew joey saved by the bell :)

I've never seen NARS do an FF but I'll keep you in the loop if they do!

November 10, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Allie_Alex said...

Is there a special code that we have to enter to get this discount?

November 10, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Allie_Alex said...

Is there a special code that we have to enter to get this discount?

November 10, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi allie alex yes there is! I'm posting it shortly :)

November 10, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Allie_Alex said...

oh sorry I just noticed that I posted that question twice. Well Thank You! :D
I need to stock up on UDPP and perphaps buy a palette or two hehe :P

November 10, 2008 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

So I decided to take advantage of UD's FF sale, and ordered their foreshadow palette and one of their 24/7 concealer pencils. I couldn't help it, 30% off was just too good a deal.

I still haven't received my Sephora FF order yet (it's supposed to arrive tomorrow) and then I'll be trying out UD's 24/7 eyeliners, some eye shadows, etc.

And now I must be good and not make any more purchases, seriously, or my husband WILL kill me.

November 11, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi allie that's ok darlin' :)

Happy Hauling!!!!!!

November 11, 2008 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dd!

You can't go wrong..the price is right :) I got a few gifts for friends and fam but avoided by anything for myself as I am really stocked up UD at the moment :P

My order is schedule for sometime this week too can't wait to get it :)

LOL ;) I can't relate..no hubby here to kill me here thankfully hehehe!



Tell him it's to make you beautiful for him..that should work ;)

November 11, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

If it isn't black, black, black, purple or occasionally dark metallic blue or red, he thinks it's not pretty :P

He's had to really expand his horizons since I started playing with other colors.

November 11, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

men.

they have no style :)

November 11, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home