Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 6, 2008

Lush Snow Showers Solid Perfume Review

Tis that special time of the year kids when Lush presents us with the Muse's second favorite Holiday item from Lush!

We know Muse, we know!

It's snowcake!

Shhhh! Don't be so quick there lovies! I said SECOND favorite! It's not Snowcake but it's almost as good! It's Snow Showers!

Yay!!!!!

Cure the music, strike up the band, let's celebrate good times come on! We need Kool & The Gang to help us with this one!



What? I couldn't embed the original Kool & The Gang video so you'll have to settle for the Chipmunks! Sorry 'bout that! Yaaawhooooooooooooo! No matter how many times I hear that song (especially when I'm on a cruise) it never gets tiring!

Celebrationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! Let's all Celebrate and have a good time!

Anyway.

As I listen to the original version of Celebration and you listen to the Chipmunks screech your ear off I'll give you the deets on Lush Snow Showers!

Excited?

Lush Snow Showers was originally renamed Champagne Snow Showers. The Muse isn't sure why or when but the name evovled into simply Snow Showers....she actually kinda misses the old name as it was quite fitting for what Snow Showers actually smelled like.

Snow Showers has come and gone in various bath bombs but it sticks around for most of the Holiday Season in Lush Jelly form and Lush Solid Perfume. The Muse is not particularly fond of Lush Jellies but she admits that come the Holiday she indulges in purchasing some Snow Shower Jelly to ring in the new season!

Snow Showers carries the wonderful smell of wild oranges and cognac while managing to tickle your nose with an effervescent fresh citrus scent that's reminiscent of a cold bottle of Champs on ice!



Although I'm not the biggest fan and supporter of Lush Solid Perfumes I do admit that when I got Lush Snow Showers Solid Perfume I was quite happy to see the formula has improved slightly! I felt like this year the solid had quite a good strong, throw when applied! I like tucking this into my purse for touch ups when I'm wearing my very rare bottle of Snow Showers perfume that I got from a UK Forum Party a year or two ago.













Honestly, taking into consideration that the fabulous scent of Snow Showers is only available in Jelly and Solid form the Muse does suggest and recommend nabbing one or both as the scent is intoxicatingly addicting and well worth checking out for yourself! The Muse guarantees you won't be able to resist it's gorgeous allure!

Lush Solid Perfume in Snow Showers makes a guest starring appearance in this Muse's makeup bag!

Get yours from Lush before they are gone! Don't want to have to wait till next Holiday to indulge do you?




Lush Perfume

Lush Solid Perfume


B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Perfume

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay maybe it's just me but I looove the chipmunks! My family doesn't understand why I download their songs... LOL Theodore was always my favorite, that cute little tub of fur :D

November 6, 2008 at 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, wonder if we are getting that here???? Will have to check it out, sounds too yummy to pass up, lol.

November 6, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Lush soaps are driving me nuts, blocking up my drains but you have definately single handly made me additced to snow cake!

November 7, 2008 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nosh!

LOL me too...I totally have the christmas album and play it every year :)

LOL Theodore kinda reminds me of myself..all wobbly and short :)

November 7, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dancinggal!!!!!!

I hope so! It's de-lish ;)

Happy Weekend honey!

November 7, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there R!

aw yak :P Some of them have bits that stink..like sultana! Drives me bats :)

I'm so glad you enjoy snowcake..it's so amazing!

November 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home