Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 24, 2008

MAC Monogram



Here's something to get excited about! MAC Monogram is alive and kicking at www.maccosmetics.com

I do so admit that I was slightly disappointed with MAC Hello Kitty but MAC Monogram.....this is something I can get seriously excited and happy about! The collection looks stunning and quite gorgeous!


















The following is being released with this collection

MAC Monogram Lipstick
  • Status Symbol
  • Marque
  • All Mine
  • Flourish

MAC Monogram Lipgloss
  • Monodramatic
  • Distinguished
  • Identity
  • Posh Life

MAC Sheerspark Pressed Powder
  • Old English
  • Personal Touch
  • Keepsake
  • Commemorate

MAC Monogram Sheer Mystery Powder
Light, Medium, and Dark

MAC Monogram Brushes

MAC Monogram Clutch

MAC Monogram Fragrance Set

I love the looks of the Sheerspark Pressed Powder! Nice to see these are a powder and not a cream highlighter! I also love the looks of the Monogram Lipgloss, the colors look quite stunning, I particularly have my eye on Posh Life!

How about you?

Wanting anything from this chic collection?

Saving your cash for MAC Dame Edna and MAC Hello Kitty?

Splurging a little on MAC Monogram?

Tell the Muse!



MAC Hello Kitty Collection

MAC Adoring Carmine Face Brush Set Review

MAC Cult of the Cherry Collection Review

Latest Obsession: MAC Beauty Powder in Soft Flame


Recommendations: MAC 183

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Adaldrida said...

I love Mac, but I agree with you, Hello Kitty and Dame Edna aren´t too pretty to fall in love with them. But this collection is... ¡lovely! I´m from Spain, so I´ll have to wait.

November 24, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

There's no red in the lippies :(
This makes me sad.

Otherwise, I'm not too excited by this release. Maybe it's just been too many MAC releases this year, but I'm kinda eh about it.

November 24, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hola rocio!

:)

Amen! Someone else who doesn't like HK :) I just wasn't feeling the packaging! Although I do like the purple of Dame Edna :)

This is very elegant and chic! Much like Stylistics from last year :)

Ohhh I sure do hate that Europe and Asia are late with releases sigh..be nice if you got it the same time as us!

Thanks for the comment and hope it arrives your side soon!

Hugs!

November 24, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I´ll be splurging all right! Love it! AND I´m going to get it soon, yay!

November 25, 2008 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

dd I'm somewhat eh...my honeymoon may be over with mac...it's been a few years and finally I feel some release from it's evil lure :)

disappointed about the red myself...red would of course look fab with this collection!

November 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yay nell! plus you'll be in the US shortly..so much cheaper!

November 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Inge said...

Thought I'd left a comment already, but in case I didn't: omg, this is gorgeous. I love this kind of packaging. I will definitely be getting at least two of the compacts.

November 25, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this is like my perfect collection,
the colours are so subtle and chic.
I can see me spending a fortune on getting as much of this as possible!

November 25, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pixie!

This is fab isn't it? I want the compacts myself and maybe a gloss and lippie! So pretties :)

November 25, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

isn't it lovely Laura? I want it all but plan to be good hehe!

November 25, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Ghoulina said...

I loooove the packaging on this collection! I really want Status Symbol l/s and one of the the sheerspark powders. I can't wait to see them in person!

November 27, 2008 at 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I needed a brow gel, I picked up the Mystery powder in Medium Plus as well. I just picked up the MSF Natural in Medium (and love it)so I'm hoping that Med+ is close...maybe it will be suit my skin this summer. This is my first time with the MAC Couture collections. The compact looks very nice but we shall see (the refill helps reconciling the $50usd too) I love enameled pieces so I have high expectations. Have a great weekend and as always, thanks for the posts!:-)

November 28, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

have you seen 'em yet ghoulina?

I haven't had a sec to stop at mac but dying to see!

December 1, 2008 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi paige!

oo lucky! I always find it comforting they include an extra powder for your $50 bucks!

It sounds like a lovely collectioN! I still haven't seen it ugh! I must get to the mall!

Glad you hauled some!

Hugs!

December 1, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home