Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 4, 2008

Armani Holiday Collection 2008: Armani Crystal Collection

The Muse is being lured, tempted, and teased by the new Armani Crystal Collection! I honestly admit that I'm seriously considering dropping the dime on these items that are being introduced with the new Armani Holiday Collection for 2008. In a time of economic insanity I really shouldn't be taking any of this into consideration so I'll just chalk it up as "research" for my blog! After all I bet you are all dying to see a review, swatches, and photos right? I can't disappoint my readers right? See how well I am at convincing myself I need to shell out cash for this amazing collection!

The Armani Crystal Palette is of course the star of the show and at $98 USD it likely contains an actual star inside of it! Honestly, the price does make me cringe but I've taken into consideration that it does include face and eye items...that makes it worth it right? The limited edition dual compartment palette is lined with Swarovski Crystals and contains four shimmering eyeshadows and one shimmering face and body powder!



The mascara is the second item that got the Muse's attention! Armani Silver Sparkling Mascara Top Coat offers the option to dose lashes with sparkling silver for the Holiday!



And finally Armani Midnight Lip Shimmer is available in four shades for a sexy, shimmering pout! The shades available are all deep, darker red tones which totally appeal to the Muse for pairing up with a smoked out, sparkling eye look!



The collection is available now from Armani Beauty! The Muse is seriously trying to think of good excuses why she shouldn't indulge!

Eep!

Review coming soon!?



Armani Lip Wax Review & Swatches

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Vichaya said...

Oh... you will hate me for this but I don't think the items are very much unique & worth your money. They looks like something from Black Gems collection a couple years ago, which IMHO, looks pretty but not really that unique.

November 4, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi vichaya!

Awww...you think? I do want to see the palette in person at least as it looks yummie :)

I'm kinda an armani virgin so I don't remember the Black Gems collection..Hmmmm...I may have to rethink these ;)

November 5, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Musey, I am going for the Armani make over on Sunday and I really don't want to spend some ridiculous amount on this palette. It doesn't look that unique but....but....I can't possibly have a makeoer and not buy anything?1 right? right? right?!?!?!

November 5, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi r,

if you can successfully have a make over and not spend money you'll be the Muse's hero lol!

I always say that I'll buy one lipstick or a shadow or two to make up for the cost of the quality of the makeover. If it's a good makeover I'll purchase more..if it's bad I'll purchase less...but either way I always end up with more in the end lol!


;)

It's so hard to say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the very least get one of the concealers..I have my eye on the concealer ;-) You should get it and review it for the Muse hehehehehe!

November 6, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hon

STOP! I cant stand it. I have no idea how much it will be in the UK - £60? I won't pay more than £60!!! hehe I want to try the Microfil Loose powder and one of the concelers too but then we are on a slippery slope of buying loads of make up!

Row

November 6, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ROWSSSSSSSS!
Hi!

LOL I know!!!!!!!!!!!! I seen it yesterday and was in love love love but I was good and put a hold off on it temporarily :)

I want to try one of the concealers as well since it looks amazing :)

November 6, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Ok I've decided you really need to buy this and review it :D *wicked smile* I wonder how much it would be in the UK? I've got a horrible feeling it will be £70 or something stupid! Eek xxx rows

November 7, 2008 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL I've decided much the same LOL!!!!!!!!!

It's expensive here so I can picture it'll be ridiculously so in the UK!

Want me to snag one for you?

It's $98 USD and tax here!

November 10, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home