Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 12, 2008

Eyeko Sparkle Powder Review

Did you know the Muse likes a bit of sparkle, shimmer, and shine? Obviously right?

Put a tiny bit of sparkle into your looks with Eyeko Sparkle Powder! An ickle pink cardboard box holds a deliciously candy scented powder puff that's loaded up with iridescent sparkling powder that can be used on face, cheeks, and if you so please puff some onto eyes!







I've been meaning to review this since I got my order late Summer sheesh can you see how behind I am with reviews? Bad Muse! But something good does come out of it considering that the holiday is upcoming and I think many of us like a bit of sparkle for this time of the year so here in is an ideal little solution.

The sparkle is in the puff so it's pretty much mess free! Simply dab the puff onto the places where you'd like a bit of shimmer and you're good to go! The scent is a vanilla cotton candy blend that's quite pleasant and girlish!







I think for the most part the appeal is in the packaging in this case as the puff and little box is too adorable! I do think that the price tag is a bit expensive considering it's price tag of £5. But hey I love shimmery bits and bobs so I'm happy to have this in my stash!

If you're interesting in nabbing this you can get it now with Free Worldwide Shipping from Eyeko!



Eyeko Touch Up & Glow Highlighter Review

Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer Review

Eyeko Summer Collection 2008


Estee Lauder Shimmering Jewel Powder Review

Guerlain Midnight Butterfly Collection featuring a review of Guerlain Sublime Radiant Powder

Etude House Face Brightener Powder Review


Missha Shimmering Oven Blush Review

Aube Holiday Collection 2007 featuring a review of Aube Sparkling Color Powder

Aube Glamorous Jewel Powder Review

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute! ^_^

November 12, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe isn't it ghoulina?

;) I think that's why I brought it..couldn't resist the kawaii factor!

Thanks for the comment!
Hugs!

November 12, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty! Me likey!

November 12, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

ohhh I love shimmery pink stuff!

November 12, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Vanilla cotton candy? Kinda like peeps? Kinda like Snow Fairy?
*swoon*

November 12, 2008 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger firefly said...

Oooh, and right now, their site is offering buy one, get one free on everything.

November 12, 2008 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe linn :)

got you speaking like the Muse!

November 12, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I'm with ya katee! The more shimmer the better!

November 12, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL dd :) NOT as good as Snow Fairy but it's pink, smells good, and has shimmer so almost as good!

November 12, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ahh don't say that firefly :) I didn't notice..obviously time to stock up!

November 12, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger firefly said...

whoops! it's buy TWO, get one free. sorry for the confoozion.

November 12, 2008 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

i'm so diseased I headed right over to see firefly lol!

November 12, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw and considered this today! Haha I'm lusting after that magic eyeliner thing though (the name escapes me), but the shop was out of stock.

November 12, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

hey you got me all excited when I read free worldwide shipping! i'm on to the site right now! :) Thanks

November 12, 2008 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey laura!

LOL great minds think alike :)

I haven't tried the liner yet but been considering it!

November 13, 2008 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe no probs nikki :)

good deal!

November 13, 2008 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL love that! I'm am quite a 1337 nerd like the Muse so I think I am entitled to the same manners! ;D

November 13, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi linn!!!!! ;)

hehe i'm with you ;)

November 13, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home