Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 11, 2008

Givenchy Very Couture Palette Price Lowered

I'm unsure why but the Givenchy Very Couture Palette has been reduced from $65 USD to $45 USD effective immediately. I was considering purchasing the palette during Sephora Friends and Family (which has been extended till today by the way! yay!) and this just seals the deal as the price is quite nice now!



If you're wanting it best pick it up before it's gone at this price! The Muse will be reviewing some of the Givenchy Holiday 2008 Collection shortly so stay tuned!



Givenchy Holiday Collection 2007 Review


Givenchy Perfect Again! Corrector Palette Review

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you mentioned that Sephora's F&F was extended.
I placed another order and got the Boscia cleansing oil and a Dior eye cream.
I can't wait to try them.

November 11, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey karrie!

That's fab :) I'm glad you nabbed those...I'm going back for the NARS palette hehehe!

;)

November 11, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, I love reading your blog! Anyway, I logged into Sephora's site and I'm seeing that the Givenchy palette is still $65... Am I missing something? I would love to get it if it's $45.

November 11, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi alyssa!

Thanks :-) Really appreciate your reading Musings! I was just twittering about this with someone. I got the info today so I'm unsure when Sephora will change the price on it but hopefully before FF is off the table :) It'd be nice to get it at 45 plus the 20% off!

Sadly, I dunno when they will update their price but as soon as I know I'll let you know.

If you have a givenchy counter in your area you may want to call up and see if the price changed yet!

Hope this helps
cheers!

November 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh so mad that I paid $65.00 for this and a few days later was 20 bucks cheaper !!

Arghhhhhhhh !!

December 2, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home