Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 12, 2008

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review

If you're looking for an inexpensive, gentle cleansing facial wipe look no further! Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes are now available at your local Duane Reade for $5.99 USD or less...I say less because I seen 'em at my Duane Reade for $4.99 USD weeeeeee love a good deal!





These are quick, gentle cleansing towelettes for removing makeup on the fly even waterproof mascara! These are actually really good for those with sensitive skin as they are uber gentle on skin. Although I simply adore MAC Cleansing Wipes and Biore I do feel like I get slightly dry skin from them and also they sting a tiny bit...weird I know since my skin is so not sensitive but I get a tiny bit of a burning sensation from both and I'm not entirely sure why!

So when I tried Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes I was rather surprised how gentle they were on my skin without any sticky after feel, stinging, or dryness! They are 100% Alcohol Free and Oil Free!







If you like the sound of a simple, easy and quick wipe that's budget friendly head on over to Duane Reade to nab some now!

Tried these?

Love 'em?

Tell the Muse!



Balms Away Eye Makeup Break Up Review

Biore Round Up Review

Olay Regenerist Eye Make Up Remover Review


Cleansing Express Moist Cleansing Lotion Review

Eyeko Face Off Wipes Review

Black Head Off Stick Review

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Aww, we don't have Duane Reade here.
Sounds great though.

November 12, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aww really?!

that's nuts!

:P

good for your skin as you're so sensitive :)

November 12, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arww.. you should try the oil free ones! they're even better!!

November 14, 2008 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks ann! will do on your rec ;)

November 14, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good!there's no need for water in case of emergency. it gets rid of makeup completely & no redness on ur face after! Ive tried bodyshop wipes, the Vit E one, that's not really good..

November 15, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there nadia!

exactly :) I tried a few brands and these are the best as they don't dry my skin out thankfully!

Thanks for the comment :-)

Hugs!

November 17, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home