Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 25, 2008

Isle of Eden 46% Off Sale

I've blogged about Isle of Eden prior to this so please read that review before indulging in the sale I'm about to tell you about, as that post has plenty of information about Isle of Eden and it's shipping times, products, etc....



Use code SPOOKYWITCH46 to get 46% Off your total however the percentage drops daily by a few numbers so indulge quick if you're wanting to take advantage of the entire discount!

Isle of Eden at the moment has a full stock of great scrubs, perfumes, and general bath and body goodies that are Halloween scented and of course they have their normal blends as well!


Source



The sale is a great time to get some goodies for the upcoming holiday season!

Happy Shopping!



Isle of Eden Review and Information


Other great bath and body posts...........

Jaqua Beauty Raspberry Buttercream Frosting Shower Creme Review

L'occitane en Provence Verbena Collection Review

Bath and Body Works Sassy Strawberry Three in One Shower Gel Review

Lush Cosmetics Ghost Shower Gel Review

Basin: A Cheap Alternative to Lush

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I started ordering last night. They have too many scents, I can't decide! But the discount helps, lol.

Looking forward to the MUFE HD primer reviews!!

I just got the Phenomen'eyes! Yay!

September 25, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger nilla cookie said...

These look kind of.. grossly delicious!! I like scrubs but this looks more like food than a scrub so I may pass on this :)

September 25, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, they look so yummy! Are they eatable? Thanks for sharing the info on the sale Muse, luv ya!

September 25, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayvid: OMG! Muse these look so good!!! I'm afraid I'd eat them if I ordered them! *nom, nom*

September 25, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gee!

yay nice to see you again today!

LOL believe me I know! I've gone haywire a few times over IoE :)

Did you read the yellow review :)

Yay!!!! What do you think so far?!

Hugs!

September 25, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mizz cookie!

LOL indeed which is why it's a good idea not to buy 'em as I'd be eating them and they aren't tasting so good I'd say lol!

September 25, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dao!

Hehe! NOOOO don't eat 'em! lol! You're most welcome lovie, my pleasure dear!

September 25, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello miss Kayvid!

LOL ditto!!!!!!! :-)

I wish her shipping time wasn't so long otherwise I'd indulge :)

September 25, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look amazing! Lol, you guys get the best stuff over there!
Yay! Last day till the weekend!!!

September 25, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the scrubs look delish! hmm the code didn't work for me though

September 26, 2008 at 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops my bad, i entered the code in the wrong area...thanks again izzy

September 26, 2008 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Inspiring Beauty Creator: said...

Thanks for posting this! I have never heard of them! I ordered from them yesterday and I got a free scrub plus 46% off! Thanks. BTW check out my page. I have some important info on BB creams that I am going to post later today

Dana

September 26, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dancinggal :)
How are you today?

Aw I feel guilty now hehe :)

Yay! Happy Weekend darling!

September 26, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Joyce!

hehe glad you got it entered ok!

You're most welcome lovie. Whatcha get?! Do share ;)

Hugs!
Happy Weekend!

September 26, 2008 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dana!

You're most welcome. It's an etailer so it's not too well known :) They take ages to ship but when they do it's such a great experience, love the scrubs :)

Ooo thanks for the heads up heading over now to read the post :)

Hugs!

September 26, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home