Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 24, 2008

Etude House Plumping Lip Tint Review

Included in it's Fall Collection Etude House released a Plumping Lip Tint which I'm lovinggggg at the moment!









These glosses are new to the Etude House line up and I believe LE but don't quote me on that! They come in two shade selections both of which are sheer but give a nice tiny hint of color to the lips.

I love both shades and I'm happy I indulged in purchasing both as they are high quality items for the price and offer a brilliant glossy layer to my favorite lip stain or lipstick or of course, they look rather gorgeous alone as well. The formula is an emollient, moisturizing and quite thick gloss which gives the illusion of plumped, fuller lips. Each gloss is flavored in a cool, tingly minty bubblegum taste which, for me, a lover of flavored glosses, is quite nice!







The glosses come with the typical spatula style applicator many Asian brands favor and which I totally love as it's great for layering gloss on and getting a nice even finish plus it's easy to clean up prior to placing back into the tube.

The colors available are pink and red but neither is very pigmented however since the gloss contains a fair amount of tingly goodness you can expect to get a certain pink or reddish tone to lips due to this. Over bare lips the gloss looks natural, glossy, and lovely. Over your favorite lip stain or lipstick the gloss creates a sexy mirror finish that's gorgeous!











At under around $5 USD each the price is terribly right and they work almost as great as my favorite plumping gloss of all time, DuWop Lip Venom.

The Muse likes 'em and approved 'em!



Definitely a nice addition to my gloss collection!

What are your favorite plumping glosses?

Feeling like plumping glosses are over hyped?

Tell the Muse!



Enjoy more reviews from Etude House's Fall Collection by visiting some past reviews!

Etude House Face Designing Brightener Review


Etude House Brightening Eyes Duo Review

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Where do you buy Etude House from?
I'd love to try it!

Right now my fave lippy is Duwop's lip venom over Nars' Barbarella lipstick :)

September 24, 2008 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger plue said...

Ooh! this looks pretty! Might indulge in it!

Ah~ Add into my shopping list!


happiness,
plue

September 24, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey izzy!

i didn't receive your mail? maybe you wanna resend it to myvanitybag[at]gmail[dot]com?

*hugs* i've been lurking around here. the CG trublend looks awesome on you.

September 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you get your asian cosmetics?

September 25, 2008 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Usagi Chan said...

OMG! These are so cute!
I'm really lemming for the red one.:D I wish american and european brands would start selling lipglosses with spatula applicator, it's a lot more hygienic!
Hugs!

September 25, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi emajames!

How are you? I have a friend in Korea who kindly sends them over :) but you can check ebay, mua, and gmarket for some good deals :)

the combination of barbarella and lip venom must be hawt! Nice cocktail :)

Thanks for the comment, hope to talk to you again soon!

September 25, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

definately add them to the wish list plue :)

good stuff!

Hugs little sis!

September 25, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there ann!

Weird :P it could be me as my inbox is a disaster!

I'll resend ;)

Aw shucks thanks Ann! I miss you when I don't see you ;)


Hugs!

September 25, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Anonymous!

I get most of them from friends who live in Korea, Japan, and Singapore however some I buy online as well :) I have a Japanese Buying Guide if it helps ;)

September 25, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi eru!

Aren't they? I like the chunky size :)

I agree!!! I love the spatulas it's alot better for layering and agreed hygienic :)


Hugs darlin'!

September 25, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Cool! Im am heading to Singapore in February - if you know which stores your friend buys them at, or where I can get it in Singapore, please let me know, I'm only there for 3 days before moving up to Malaysia and Thailand and would totally kill for some shopping tips!

September 25, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello there emajames :)

Awesome! Sadly, Etude House is not available within Singapore however if you're going to Malaysia an Etude House has opened but I'm unsure where sadly. Do check out the EH website and maybe details are there :)

I wish I could give further info on Singapore shopping but I've never been. I can offer shopping tips for Thailand and Japan if that's helpful :)

I suggest heading to Cozycot and asking around as all the girls are extremely helpful and 99% are located in 'pore :)

Hope this helps!

September 26, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I will be posting my travel itinerary on my blog shortly - if you have time I would totally appreciate it if you could post any tips you have on any of the places I'm going!

I ended up cutting Singapore out of my trip anyways...so thats cool - I imagine Etude House is somewhere in KL. I will find it!

September 26, 2008 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger plue said...

hi emajames,

There is no Etude House in Singapore yet, but there is one in Malaysia. It's located in KL, in a shopping mall call Sunway Pyramid. :)

September 26, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi emajames!

Looking forward to hearing about your travels :)

Where exactly will you be going?

Do share and maybe I can give you some shopping tips.

I've been to Bangkok before!

September 29, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks for the help plue :)

September 29, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...may i know where i can buy esprique precious in thailand? Is it also available in Thailand? What other brands of cosmetics are available there?

February 26, 2009 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi anonymous

I'm not sure hun. I'm not from Thailand and not sure if EP is old there sadly. I don't know many brandsi Thailand. I'm sorry about that. Wish I could help more.

Do search around on google maybe something will pop up :-D

February 26, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home