Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 3, 2008

Sephora Catalog Looks

The looks used in the Sephora Catalog are up with How To's on the Sephora site! I love, love, love that they do this for the last few catalogs! I'm always generally curious what was used on the model and prior to the last few catalogs you had to play the guessing game! The fact that they put together a quick list of what was used is awesome plus a little "how to" is always appreciated!

Click the picture for details on what was used and how to create it! Happy duping!



I won't be recreating any of these as I'm definately not talented enough but if anyone does do shoot me a comment or an e-mail! I'd love to see!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

I LOVEEE the pop culture look - just my cuppa tea? Maybe I should bravely attempt it but I dont have the bone structure!

I love these sephora looks and magazines!

March 4, 2008 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too Rows :) You'll look fab! DO IT :)

I love that they do these now! It's kinda cool!

Hugs!

March 4, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh.

Nice ones but i was only bold enough to try Venus Envy.

The rest are way out of my league.

Check your inbox!

March 4, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I gotta say I love these ;) They are bold but I'm willing to try 'em because I'm a nutter hehe!

I will reply soonish! My inbox is a disasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Hugs!

March 5, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home