Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 29, 2008

QVC Philosophy Shower Gel Auto Delivery Special

QVC has it's special Auto Delivery Special up and available for Philosophy Shower Gels! I actually took advantage of this last year and was very pleased with the service.

Basically you purchase a trio of 16oz Shower Gels for $32.48 USD ($38.70 with shipping which breaks down to $12.90 per a shower gel) and you can lock in the price for an auto delivery service. This basically means throughout the year you'll receive three more shipments with three gels in each shipment for the same price!

It's a fun service and is fitting with the season changes!

This is also a particularly nice deal as some of the scents are exclusive to QVC only so you'll have shower gels not available from Philosophy, Sephora, or anywhere else other then QVC!

The shipments contain the following trios:
  • 1st shipment: Belgian waffles, blackberry sauce, fresh cream
  • 2nd shipment: orange chiffon, berries and cream, vanilla ice cream
  • 3rd shipment: caramel apple, spicy pumpkin muffin, chocolate
  • 4th shipment: carrot cake, red velvet cake, sweet creamy frosting









I'm very tempted to order these but I have so many shower gels to use it would be ridiculous to get more...Hmmm....

Want 'em?

Love Philosophy Three in One Shower Gels?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Haru said...

Hey Izzie dear!

These look so yummy and delicious though I'm not sure about some of the scents like Carrot Cake and Sweet Creamy Frosting. I prefer the fruity scents to food scents which tend to be a bit too sweet for me. I'd say go for it since it works out to be just $12.90 per bottle, and you're saving about $3 a bottle? Not a lot but still something! And these will keep for quite awhile and I'm sure you'll get around to using all of them.

February 29, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger The 4 Rockstars said...

Hi!
I'd just like to let you know that your "subscribe in a reader" link is broken.
I am beginning to start checking my subscribed beauty blogs in my reader instead of having a gazillion emails in my inbox, so it'd be superb if you got this to work again.
Thank you!

March 1, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want them so bad but I havent brought them yet for some reasonon. They look soo tempting..*drools*

March 1, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger justkeepwriting said...

heck yea! it is quite tempting but isn't everything for us beauty addicts?? ;)

March 2, 2008 at 3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - I actually ordered these sets on Leap Day! *lmao* Awesome. I cannot wait to get them. Mmm... Philosophy goodness. :D

March 2, 2008 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey iris!

I gave into temptation and ordered these i'm so bad. But I agree they are too yummy to resist!

The price is nice and you're right they will keep for a while!

what the hell ;) hehe!

March 3, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Ruby!

Thanks. PJ from a touch of blusher had said the same. When I click it appears to be working but weirdly enough I got two people saying it's not. Do you use firefox, ie, safari? or something else for your browsing?

Let me know! I'll definately be working on this :)

March 3, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi fauxthentic!

I kept saying yes and saying no saying yes and saying no but I finally caved and got 'em ;) hehe!

March 3, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi lovethatlook!

LOL YESSSSSSSS! Always with the lemmings ALWAYS!

;)

March 3, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Irene!

I ended up getting them ;) I got the last batch from last year and it was fun getting them each couple of months so I'm sure this will be equally awesome as the flavors sound so yum!


;)

March 3, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Bliss said...

They all sound so yummy,do they smell as good also?

March 3, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

they do indeed bliss ;)

If you give me your addy I can send you some samples of gels I have!

March 3, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! Just when I thought I'd seen it all ... Philosophy has to go ahead and create all these amazing new scents and sets! Why are they doing this to me! :)

March 5, 2008 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey beauty chick!

I seriously couldn't resist. I had to get them!

hehehehe you need these..order them...order them ;)

March 5, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home