Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 20, 2008

Snowkei's Be My Greeeeeeen Video Tutorial

A few months ago I had introduced you to Snowkei's blog, click here to refresh your memory!

Snowkei now has a few videos up on youTube and in particular she's taken her famous Be My Greeeeeeeeen Specktra FOTD and did a video tutorial for it! If you lurk Specktra you must know who she is!

I'm thrilled to see this because she does an amazing job plus makes it look so easy to do!



I've attempted duplicating this look twice with little success but her video makes me want to retry it!

I literally stalk her on Specktra so I can see what new looks she creates. She's truly a master at the game and I'm utterly envious of her skills!

Do check the video out for yourself!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ann the Queen said...

i like the fact she has really glowy skin. and she has really great skills!

March 20, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Ethereal Prey said...

zomg I didn't know snowkei had YT vids up! I love the way she does makeup! I was stalking her for a while but got lazy. :P Thanks for the heads up!

March 20, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

anne she looks amazingly does she?

and such skillz!

March 20, 2008 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Ethereal Prey!

She has YT and she has her own blog although I can't read it I sure love looking at the pics :)

You're most welcome :)

Enjoy!

She's a gem for sure! Truly an artist!

March 20, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She posts her fotds on makeupalley! I agree she is extremely artistic and talented. Thank you so much for making this entry, now I want to try the look too. :)

March 21, 2008 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Yes indeed she does ;) and they are gorgeous!

She does an amazing application!!!!!!!!

I tried this look a few times and screwed it up but I'm willing to dust myself off and have another go hehe!

If you're successful you should share it with us ;)

March 24, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home