Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 20, 2008

Argggggrrrrrrrrr! Comments Go Bye Bye!



Just a quickie note!

If you left me a comment today it might have been swallowed whole by blogger. I'm missing about ten comments from the Heatherette post, about five on the Korean Cosmetics post, and a few others here and there.

I wanted to tell you guys just in case you didn't get a reply!

I'm not ignoring you I promise! Blogger is just being pissy!

Hugs from the Muse to make up for the lack of replies ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger *Jen* said...

oh boooo. i posted a comment on the korean post and it didn't show up, so i posted another comment and i think it got swallowed as well :(. i think i'll e-mail you :).

March 21, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey Jennifer!

I don't think I have yours?

Do leave it again or email :)

The post was for you after all :)

I hope you enjoyed it!

March 21, 2008 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Joanna Schmidt said...

Love the cat picture. I feel like that often with blogger!!

March 21, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol joanna ;)

me too...me too!

grrrrrrrr!

something is always NOT working around here :P

March 22, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home