Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 4, 2008

Feedburner Subscriptions



Hey there guys!

PJ from A Touch of Blusher had alerted me to the fact that my "subscribe in a reader" link could be having a problem. I was not experiencing this problem when I attempted clicking the link and subscribing to my own feed but I later got an e-mail and a comment about how it wasn't working for a few of you!

I think I solved the problem!

So anyone that wanted to subscribe to my feed can do so by clicking towards the left hand side and entering your e-mail address!

Cross my fingers it works for you guys now!

Let me know if you experience any problems!

Cheers!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for maybelline grreat lash,
which is better to get?
non or washable?
whatz the diff?

March 5, 2008 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there anonymous.

I'm not sure as I don't use maybelline great lash. I assume that the waterproof doesn't fade, smudge, or flake where as you may experience that with the non waterproof formula.

The difference be the two would be that one is waterproof (swim in it, go out in the rain, etc..without it running) and the other is non waterproof (will run if wet).

Hope this helps!

March 5, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home