Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 3, 2008

Lush Be Popular in the Rogerson's Household

Peter celebrated his 64th with a little Lush!



Look at the glow on his face after receiving a Green Green Bubble Bar from Lush!



I have no idea what he's doing with the soap but I believe he's taking a little sniff either that or he thought he could eat it! One never knows with Peter. The grapevine has told me he ate a bit of the Lush popcorn packaging and soon after realized "soap" flavored popcorn is not all that great for a snack!

This has to convince you to buy some bubble bars and soap from Lush now right?

If you haven't been with the Muse since the start of her little blog you might be a bit confused as to who this character is. Confused? Mystery solved by clicking here.

Bonus Shot:

Peter's girlfriend Dorothy expressing her enthusiasm for Britain! I imagine she's thinking to herself "Let's do it for England kids!" I nicked that expression from someone sorry it was just too good not to add in!



I'm sorry I just generally enjoyed this shot and had to throw it into the mix! I had told Jonny that it would've been even better had she strolled out just wearing the British flag and naught else (I'm positive Peter would have loved that too)!

This pictures remind me how long and in between it's been since I last talked to Peter :(. You won't meet a better man to match wits with then him!

Sadly, Peter, once in love and lust with me, has left me for his beautiful Dorothy. I try hard not to be too jealous as they traipse across England together living happily ever after!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only question is: DOES HE HAVE A BRITISH PASSPORT?!?

His girlfriend and I will wage a battle of the wits for the right to him! *hones wits on grinding wheel*

Nah, JK. He's not my type, but he seems a good man.

January 3, 2008 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL!!!!! Mandy you're nuts. He'd totally dig you! He'd go around calling you his little Asian Lotus or his Little Pink Sakura or something equally insane!

My nick is fangirl and he's fond of going around calling me Fannygirl!

LOL a battle of wits eh? I'm positive you'll win as I can't keep up with you!

Well what if he's rich? I'm sure you'd reconsider! I'm positive he has a stash of Japanese Spa Shower Gel from the pound shop in his closet so that could put part of his dowry when you and he marry!

;)

January 4, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he's 15-20 years too old for my taste (who am I kidding; I thought Dirk Benedict was hot on Celebrity Big Brother!) but he can call me his little Lotus Blossom any time!

Seriously though, Musey, what are you trying to do here?!? You know his girlfriend looks the possessive type! Just like Gary Oldman (you'll only get the joke if you read my comment under the Sculpt and Shape post)!

I can haz my comment now, plz?

January 4, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL!!!!!

It's the dating game on Musings of a Muse! How to set up Hot Asian Chicks with Older British Men! Stay Tuned Tonight for Details!


You haz all yur commentz nowz because I've finally got to them ;)

=)

Love ya!

January 10, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Peter said...

That's not Lush soap, it's a nugget of purest green.

April 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol I miss you Peter.

very much.

April 23, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home