Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 26, 2007

The Mystery of Peter

The thought had crossed my mind that some of you wander onto my previous blog and have a wonder who Peter might be!

Peter comments on ALL my blogs! Always! No matter what they are about, he is always there and the first one to post his opinion, comment, remark, etc...

Just the day before I had asked for suggestions on my Face of the Day and have no fear but Peter was indeed right there messaging me his suggestions for my Face of the Day! Now...really...what a 63 year old man could possibly suggest to me about make-up may make you wonder...but no matter...he steps up to the plate at all times even when it comes to cosmetics, couture, and other such girly bits and bobs! I can recall a time or two I had influenced him to post blogs about such grave matters of importance! Yes, really! It's all very true! He went through his stage of cosmetics, couture, and general other girlish bits that he quite put his own spin on!

I imagine by now you've noticed how much he adores taking the piss out of me!

Today I was running across the forum and a most lovely girl by the name of Karya made me giggle. Now I do so need a giggle as I've been feeling right rotten this entire week!

This is what she wrote:

"I'm always in anticipation of your lovely FOTDs, keep em' coming

LOVE your new address.... now we can all go comment, and not just peter!! *cues evil laughter and demented pose* wahahahahaha........ "


LOL!!!!!!!! I love it! And the mystery of Peter still remains doesn't it?

So today....the suspense is to be lifted and you shall all know who this strange English man is commenting on my blogs of cosmetics and such!

Peter belongs to a man named Jonny. I guess to have Jonny you get Peter as well (which isn't a bad thing as Peter is quite a delightful little man). It's some sort of package deal I believe. Jonny is the man I love. If you put two and two together you'll very likely get four and come to the conclusion that Peter is Jonny's father.

So...

My dearest friends and readers....

The mystery is solved of whom Peter might be!

Thanks Karya for making me smile and yes YOU can comment now too NOT just Peter!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

i allude it to the fiend in my genes, no substances involved. and "we're" sure glad that you enjoyed it too!! :o)

karya

July 27, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL! I love both you and your alter ego Karya ;)

hehehe!

July 27, 2007 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home