Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 3, 2008

Beaute de Kose Cyber Shine Eyes Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palettes



One of my absolutely fav lines in Japan is Beaute de Kose. They have a fine line of cosmetics and I always love the LE products that are released. These Cyber Shine Eye palettes are most definately on my wish list! Don't let the picture fool you I'm positive these pack a mighty shimmer and shine contrary to the picture looking matte and ordinary!

Cyber Shine Eyes is available in two color variations 01 and 02! It appears 01 is Blues, Purples, and other cool tones while 02 consists of a Gold, Beige, and other warmer tones!



I want both to be honest!

Not only am I loving the colors the palettes include (and the promise of sparkle) but I'm loving the compact itself. It's such a slick and shiny affair! Very nice!

The palettes are sadly not cheap at 4,800 yen per compact. That's a bit hefty for a four color palette which somehow, in my weird twisted mind, leads me to believe these should be quite gorgeous!

Anyway, these are most definately on my Spring Collection wish list!

If you're loving Beaute de Kose as much as me you might want to check out my post about the Star Twinkle Collection by clicking here!

Want these?
Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger xuankristy said...

Where do you buy these?

January 3, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

helo xuan kristy!

I'm asking a mate to get them for me and ship them over.

I haven't seem them on sale stateside on any sites. You can keep checking sites such as bobodave.com jpmon.com and adambeauty.com to see if they pop up for sale ;)

Also ebay!

If you have friends in Japan you can ask them to purchase for you! That's what I do ;)

Hope this helps!

January 3, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Hi Muse,

Happy 2008! I still owe you some MJ FOTD!

I saw these and like them but my spring list is long already so I might skip them.

Also, got a free shipping code from Stila. HAPPYNEWYEAR.

Cheers!

January 3, 2008 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Happiest 2008 Sweetie!

Thanks so much for the wishes!

I owe you emails *sigh* I'm awful!

Thanks for the free shipping code :)

*mwah*

January 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Nova said...

Hey!

After reading your blog, I actually got myself the sapphire (001) palette. And I must say it's so beautiful and easy to use. It also smells wonderful! (If only there's a perfume with that fragrance!) I'm absolutely loving it. <3 Would buy again.

February 26, 2008 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

annie you're so lucky!

I asked a friend to cp these for me but no joy yet ;)

They look amazing!

I love Beaute de Kose's LE releases :) Good stuff ;)


I'm glad you're enjoying it. Possible FOTD soonish on your blog?!


I hope!

Hugs!

February 26, 2008 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

HI Muse,

I just got my palette color in 002 2 days ago! I must tell u how much I love it! Mayb I bought too late since it's Feb 2009 now because I got it for just RM68 / USD19... n weird enuf, it just released recently here ! Oh no, I'm so outdated, but I'm still a lot in love with the palette..it gives me smooth n nice colors

February 26, 2009 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi syn!

Sorry for the late reply.
omg great price!!!!!!!!! ;-D lucky you!!
both are really beautiful shade selections :-D

March 4, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home