Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 23, 2007

Beaute de Kose Star Twinkle Collection

As you read in my prior blog one of my packages was lost for a few days! A majority of what was in the package wasn't of much importance however these little gems were in that package and had me crying tears of joy when it finally popped back to me!

Avast Ye! Behold! This be the treasure that was lost at sea!




Beaute de Kose Star Twinkle Collection


Star Twinkle Powder




Umm..nothing to get too excited about here! Where's the sparkle? The shimmer? The glitter? The shine? Did they make some sort of mistake? Was it lost with the package? The powder, as far as I can see and feel, has absolutely no sparkle to it at all! The twinkle has left the building. I'm seeing nothing in the way of glitter here! I've only swiped it very lightly but I can say confidently this may very well be a waste of money but it sure is pretty to look at isn't it? Did I just contradict myself? Oops! This is a first impression but so far I'm a bit disappointed!

The collection isn't a total lost because I also got the Twinkle Cream shadows and these are fantastic! Bloody brilliant! Tons of shimmer, sparkle, and glittery bits are to be had! As I said before I don't do cream shadows! But these come with my highest recommendation! The Muse loves 'em! She not only loves what's inside but she's loving the outside as well! The packaging is as sweet as candy!

















Personally if you're a collector I'd go for the entire lot but if you're just wanting to get one or two I'd go with the cream shadows and skip the powder! The purple and peach are nice colors but the real pudding is the gold, pink, and silver colors!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Rabbit said...

Kiaaa~~~~!!

The cream eyeshadows are so cuteeee~~~~!!

(*¬*)

August 24, 2007 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehehe!

Agreed! I love 'em!

August 24, 2007 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Eye Fantasists. I use mine almost every day!~

These are so, so pretty. I can't wait till they get here! :D

August 24, 2007 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

These are my first now I want some of the standard colors in the regular line!

Yay!

Tell me what you think when you get 'em mag!

Hugs!

August 24, 2007 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello, a-mused,

The eye fantasist is really awesome! Probably the best cream shadow I have ever had.

I have it in pink, purple and white. I personally think Beaute de Kose does a good job on creating these beaituful eye colors. For me, they look just enough shimmery, but not so overly glittery. These light-color cream shadows also help pop up the darker shades.

I love it!

August 24, 2007 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Great review Beauty ;) and I agree on all accounts. Beaute de Kose is one of my fav japanese brands! They really do some nice items!

Thanks for the comment and for visiting ;)

August 26, 2007 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad u got them! Luckily they were not lost! Ok. After reading your review, I shall check them out when they come! :) U're causing too much lemmings!!!! :P

August 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

gosh was I relieved!

You're gonnna love 'em! They are really nice! Nicer than the regular colors in my opinion!

lem lem lem! ;)

August 26, 2007 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much did they retail for?

February 18, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

um good question anonymous! I can't recall! The original line up costs 2650 yen so these were LE and I'd say maybe 3000 yen or so!

I can't remember what I paid just a rough estimate!

hope this helps lovie!

February 18, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home