Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 7, 2007

Geeky Plaid FOTD

Monday's FOTD I was working my inner geeky plaid look! All I needed was a tie and a trench coat and I'd have done the Doctor proud!

What I used:

Eyes
MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow in Family Silver
Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadow in Dawn Flesh
MAC Eyeshadow in Mineralism
MAC Technakohl in Black
MJ Mascara

Face
The Body Shop Solar Blush in 02

Lips
MAC Lipglass in Moonbathe









More fun with trainers! At least my foot is looking a bit smaller than yesterday!


Another friendly geek working the Converse circuit!

I Heart Chuck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sminkan said...

Looking great! Fabulous colours on you!

December 9, 2007 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks love!

*mwah*

December 10, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home