Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 3, 2007

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Inhale Perfume

You may remember my previous post about B perfumes if not you can click here and have a look and a read!

I just noticed (I must be out of the loop) that B's site has been updated with their latest scents Inhale and Exhale.

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Inhale Body Spray


Exhale is the men's version of the scent while Inhale is the women's version. I'm hearing rave reviews about Inhale so I've ordered the Body Spray for myself to try it out (I never met a B scent that I didn't love...well..maybe one or two...).

I'm pretty excited about this scent as I've heard it carries a nice underlay of fresh melon and I adore fruity scents so I'm curious what sort of blend this is!

Inhale is only available in Body Spray at the moment but I'm sure it'll extend to Eau de Parfum at a later date but I can assure you, if you're interested in this, that B's Body Spray's are very potent, have excellent throw, and linger a very long time with a spray or two and the best part is the bottles are quite large for the price!

Inhale is available for £18.00 from B's website now (They ship worldwide).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home