Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 3, 2007

The Weekly Beauty Read

Hello!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

Here's a quickie post to see what everyone at the Beauty Blog Network is discussing this week! Happy Reading!

Bionic Beauty reviews the new Milani Black Magic Eyeliner.

Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic discovers a quick way to moisturize her hands and feet.

Kyle at Face Candy, says YES to Carrots.

Jeni from Savvy Skin gives you an extensive Guide To Cure Acne.

A Touch of Blusher previews Anna Sui spring 2008 makeup collection.

Because it's nice to be a little naughty, Makeup Moxie taps into the Good Girl, Bad Girl Palette from Too Faced.

SugarShock has found the secret to looking fabulous in every photo: Smashbox Flawless Finish Skin Perfectors.

Beauty and Personality Grooming - Winter hair care

Preview Chanel's Blue Satin Nail Polish before it releases on All Lacquered Up.

Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog lists 43 makeup and non-makeup things she's thankful for this year.

The Glitterati fights The Man: They can take her time and her money, but they'll never get her Rimmel Viny Lip lipgloss!

Makeup Loves Me finds the
perfect holiday gift for mom!

MAC Nail Lacquer and Fluidline Giveaway at Mystical Beauty's Musings.

Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at Beauty Accessories for Holiday Gifts

Elke tries the new Loreal Infalliable Lipcolor, over Thanksgiving Dinner.

Stylish Opinion finds a chocolate body scrub, good enough to eat!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hii Musey! *hugs the Musey very warmly in the cold weather!*

I made a FOTD on that Sephora look Brilliant Sorceress! Oh I love that combination! If you would care to have me as a guest here, I would be deeply honoured! Take a little look at my blog if you want to see how it turned out!

What are you doing today? I just got home after doing a 4-hour machine laboration in school - quite nice!

December 3, 2007 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi sweetie!

It's freezing here and I sure can use the hugs!

OH GOODIE! Please send it! I'll have a look at it in a sec! I'd love having you as a guest FOTD and I'd be the one honored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm swamped at work ugh! Been SO BUSY lately!

And stressed to the max!

hehe wanna switch places? I wanna go to your geeky classes ;)


Love you!
Can't wait to see the FOTD!

December 3, 2007 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have mail hun, with pics! You are too sweet! What would the beauty blog world be without you?? So glad I found you. :)

Uuuh you have to take it easy, chill down, relax! Sending happy and calm vibes to you!

Lol! I guess I could always use some insurance practice! By the way, could I have a makeup insurance from you? I could need it! ;D

Love YOU! More hugs, one can never get enough!

December 3, 2007 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Linn!

Thanks got it :) and posted it! Will reply shortly! Swear lol!

AWWWWWWWWW I'm glad I found you too :) You're such a sweetheart!

Oh gosh thanks! I need 'em!

LOL come on over I'll give you a job :)

LOL I need makeup insurance too hehehehehehhe! GOOD IDEA!

BIG hugs to you!
Love ya!

December 5, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home