Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 19, 2007

Rocketqueen Goes English

I was checking my stats a few days ago and I noticed an increase of traffic via a website entitled "Rocketqueen's Blog".

I went over to visit and I was delighted when I seen my review for the Bare Escentuals Smoky "V" Eye Kit was up on the site!

I was loving the site but I couldn't make much out of it as sadly it wasn't in English!

With that said I now bring you good news! Rocketqueen is now in English! Wahoo! The Muse is excited!

I'm not only a writer of my own blog but a big reader of blogs and this is quickly making it's way onto my favorite list!

The site consists of a ton of great items that I look for in a blog. Great reviews, FOTD's, product photos, and all that latest, greatest bits about beauty that I adore reading about!

Today Rocketqueen has an interview with Erika from Makeup Bag up on her site which I enjoyed reading!

Do have a visit with Rocketqueen!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger CuttiBeBe said...

Though I am flatter by your compliment, but I am so not a pro at applying makeup. I can do an everyday look, but as far as using pigments or creating a look that actually looks different, nah. everything just end up looking the same on me. and when I do try to do the whole "creasing" thing, it makes me look like I got punched in the eye. I don't have the crease like foreigners, usually make up gets buried under my eye lid, so it doesn't really make a difference.

I've been watching youtube tutorials though and there are some Asian pretties who does amazing job on their eyes. Wish I could reach their level of competency one day. =P

You should do a tutorial! Those videos are extremely helpful. Just turn the camera around when you are doing a video of the products.. lights, camera, action!

October 19, 2007 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaay, I'm on your site! I'm so glad too see that, it's an honour! :) Thanks!

October 19, 2007 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Awww! Your most welcome! I was equally honored and flattered to appear on yours!

Love your blog!

I'll be linking you as soon as I have a sec to update :)

October 20, 2007 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Stephanie,

I'm not a pro either ;) You look lovely in all the pics I've seen of ya!

Don't worry! All my shadows end up looking the same on me too! My blending isn't so great that you can tell I'm wearing 1 or more colors since they seem to all blend into one lol!

I think you're gorgeous!

There are so many great tutorials for asian eyes out there and I think you're very lucky as asian girls have the prettiest, exotic features especially when wearing shimmering or bold shades!

I'm always look quite bugged eyed because my eyes are too huge for my face!

There is a girl on Specktra that's from Taiwan (I think that's where she's from) and she does some AMAZING tutorials! You have to see the eye looks she creates! Check her out on specktra her user nick is snowkei (same on MUA she made have pics up on MUA)!

With a bit of practice you'll nab it :)

Gosh I dunno if I'm up to the level to do a tutorial hehe. I just muck around to create a look :)

I'll consider showing my face on vid just for you! lol ;)

Hugs!
Happy Weekend!

October 20, 2007 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home