Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 18, 2007

Sparkling Fuchsia FOTD

Hello World ;)

New Face of th Day picture for you!

Today I was feeling a bit pink so I hauled out an array of products to use on this look!

Sadly, I got some major fall out all over my eyes and it just didn't want to clean up this morning! Oh well! I was discoballicious at work all day ;)







Okee dokee! Off to meet my mate Jen at the mall so we can grab ourselves some MAC Antiqutease!

Be back soon with details!

What I Used:
MAC Fuchsia Pigment
MAC Frost Pigment
MAC Vanilla Pigment
Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Shadow in Libertango
Vincent Long Wet Diamond Shadow in Galaxy Mist
Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Sting
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Douse me with Diamonds Eyeshadow in Dazzle

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pink! What's on your lips? I'm usually not very keen on pink but after seeing your pretty FOTD's, I'm warming to it more and more!

October 21, 2007 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aww thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um good question gotta remember what I used lol!

let's see it was some Sony CP clear lipgloss and bons baisers de paris from bourjois paris in Praline Dis Moi Oui!

I love lipstains and these are the best!

You can see 'em here:
http://www.bourjoisusa.com/lips/pencil/105

Thanks for the lovely compliments :)

October 21, 2007 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home