Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 21, 2007

The Muse Makes an Appearance on Lilta's MMU Blog

Lilta's blog is about mineral makeup and is quite interesting! She features and blogs about inexpensive brands of mineral makeup that she likes and has tried (some of which I am now wanting to try).

She does a daily entry of her FOTD and what she's used to create her looks!

I was pleasantly surprised that she blogged about me in her daily blog! I'm mostly a MAC girl as Lily says in her blog :) but I'm enjoying her blog so much that I've decided I'll be doing more FOTD's using minerals! I have so many glimmers, shadows, etc...from BE plus a ton of etailer brand minerals that I don't use nearly enough!

So..Lily..count the muse inspired by your lovely post about my looks and I aim to do more mineral looks in the future!

Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog!

Visit with Lily at Lilta's MMU Blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't expect you to blog about MY blog after I blogged about yours!!! Thank you for the nice words. :) Looking forward to your FOTDs! - Lili

October 22, 2007 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

;) hehe!

I was enjoying your blog and couldn't resist :)

FOTD's to come for sure!!!!!!!! =)

October 22, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home