Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 9, 2007

Sephora Fall Catalog 2007

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephora's Catalog should be winging it's way into your mailbox shortly but if you can't wait you can hop on over to Sephora's website and see the catalog in all it's glory from first to last page!

Are you excited or what?

Don't be.

Sorry don't mean to burst your bubble there! It appears this year's catalog blows!

This is my "I'm not excited" at all attitude. Sheesh you know the world may very well be coming to an end if I'm not squealing at the prospect of a new Sephora catalog! Best look outside your window and make sure hell hasn't frozen over or large drops of fiery rain are falling from the skies!

Ok..so maybe I'm being dramatic but geez the catalog just stinks! I don't see much of anything that I can remotely get my panties twisted in a bunch over aside from items I have previously mentioned in my blog!

Thanks alot Sephora it's almost as if it's Christmas morning minus the presents! Wasn't it enough to disappoint me with the Summer Catalog? You had to go and ruin the Fall Catalog for me too? It's not fair I tell you! God I'm already in a state of panic about the possibility of the Winter Catalog sucking too! That'd make an entire year of shitty catalogs! That's wrong on so many levels!

Sigh....

I'm going to bed utterly depressed and devastated tonight!





Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, are you ever right! I just looked at the catalog on Sephora.com and it was dreadful! I mean really for a Fall catalog this is what they give us?!? I saw 2 things I already bought and only two others I barely lemm. They could have done much better. I didn't like their last catalog at all either. I'm crossing my fingers for the Winter one to be decent.

August 10, 2007 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Ann the Queen said...

hi!
i'm one of ur new fans!
i really like the way you did this blog.

August 10, 2007 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

gosh last few years have just been kinda sucky! Carnival for winter was even a disappointment! Did you like that one???

Sincerely every year my lems grow less and less! I honestly drool more viewing some cheaper Japanese sites than I do anything designer in the Sephora catalog!


Sigh!

Hi ann :) Welcome to my little home on the internet :)

I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the comment and glad to see you here!

August 10, 2007 at 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just left a comment in Shu Uemura meant for Sephora... :-P

So here is Shu for Seph.... But Shu Uemura is doing a haircare line. Maybe it will be wonderful...

August 10, 2007 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Yous is confusing me Lynn! LOL! ;)

Shu Shampoo I like it..Hmmmm think he'll use my new name for it?

Shu Shu Shampoo....I like that even better....

LOL!

August 10, 2007 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shupoo.... Maybe that's going a bit too far. Wouldn't be the first time. :-D

August 12, 2007 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

that's perfect LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 12, 2007 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home