Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 29, 2007

An Oldie but Goodie

Just like some of us may have a bad hair day, I had a bad make-up day! Today's make-up came out somewhat crummy for whatever reason. Maybe I rushed, maybe I was tired....hundred things went wrong this morning and I just disliked my entire look! I was feeling kinda ugly today so ya....total girl moment!

So..........I bring you an oldie but goodie in place of what would have been today's Face of the Day! This was taken sometime in April for an evening out while I was in London. Really Simple Dramatic Eye Look.

....


Used:
MAC Pro Pigment in Deep Sea Green
Mac Pro Pigment in Teal
That's it ;) Simple and Easy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this look. The colours are gorgeous!

July 30, 2007 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Pet! I can always count on you to make me feel pretty ;)

Thanks for the comment!

Hugs!

July 30, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! In my taste completely! A winner!

October 21, 2007 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks so much ann :)

I truly appreciate your kind comments :)

October 21, 2007 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home