Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 29, 2007

C-Shock: A New MAC Color Story

I'm skipping my way to Nordies after work to pick up MAC's new color story, C-Shock!



I'm pretty excited about this one girls (and guys)! The shadows are extra bold and outrageous, just the way I like 'em, because after all I'm a bold and an outrageous girl (So not true but it does sound exciting when I type that doesn't it? Don't kill the mood let me go on believing that for the next 2 minutes of this post!)! You can go ahead and add exciting in there as well...I'm bold, outrageous, and exciting...oh wait..we were discussing MAC weren't we?

Truly the one that I am properly chuffed about would be Big T!

Big T from the C-Shock Collection


It looks like such a delightful oceany/aquay/tealy/bluey yummie color!

Anyway.........updates and lovely pictures to follow shortly! Can't wait to get my hands on these! But first I have to get through the long work day...sympathetic sighs are welcome!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home