Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 26, 2007

Caribbean Ocean Hues

AMEN for concealer! Makes you look like you had at least 10 hours of sleep when technically you had........NONE!

Thank You Benefit! I heart you!

This didn't come out as planned because I was doing it in a rush but...mmm..it's alright not too bad!




What I used:
T'estimo Eyeshadow in BU55
Bnever Eyeshadow in Burke
T'estimo Impact Eyes Palette in 04
Urban Decay Shadow in Shattered
MAC Eyeshadow in Jewel Blue
MAC Softsparkle Eyeliner Pencil in Refecto
MJ Mascara

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Haru said...

What blush were you using? It looks very pretty on you!

July 26, 2007 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey girlie!

Thanks for dropping by ;)

Nars Angelika is what I used in that pic!

Thanks for the lovely compliment!

Hugs!!!!!!!

July 26, 2007 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gal,

I am from cozycot too. I read your blog faithfully everyday. Just like to let you know that i love reading your blog !!! keep it up :)

July 26, 2007 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hello!

Thank you so much for reading my blog :)

I'm flattered ;)

Thanks for the comment! It's appreciated!

July 26, 2007 at 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used BU55 yesterday too. I like this soft ocean blue! It looks awesome when you layer it with a flashing green e/s (I used the flashing mint green in KP S5) - gives it dimension and 'tis more makeup goodness! ;)

July 28, 2007 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey mag!

Mmm good idea! Gonna try this ;)

July 28, 2007 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home