Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 26, 2007

Shu Uemura Summer Prism Collection Summer 2007

So I heard about this collection 500 years ago but was never able to locate any of it. It was supposely released in May and it was unsure whether that was worldwide or Asia only.

Call me an idiot but this one stumped me. I'm still unclear about when it's being released stateside.

Anyway...it's gorgeous and really thats all that matters right?








The shadow trios are so me! I needed them! I went on my determined little way to locate and make them mine! Last night I scored in a MAJOR way! I've found both of them! Finally! My lovely mate, Mayu, was able to find them for me and is shipping them over directly!

I shall post the pictures as soon as they are in my greedy hands!

Now the question still remains when the hell are these coming out on our side? Are they at all? Exclusives?

Got an answer?
E-mail me, Educate me, I want to know!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.

A fellow cosmetic whore here. ^^ I came across your videos on Youtube, and found a link here. I wanted to let you know that there's a Shu Uemura counter at the Uwajimaya near me, in Seattle, in case you're ever looking for anything.

July 27, 2007 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Irene.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks so much ;) Appreciate the offer!!!!!!

I'm sure we'll have plenty to discuss!

Many thanks!

Hugs!

July 27, 2007 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home