Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 8, 2007

Stila's Gift of Glaze

I'm purchasing two items for a friend from Sephora today and since I'm diseased I can't just purchase her items I have to go ahead and get a million items for myself!

Oh lord.

I've limited myself and decided I'd only purchase one single item! Go on...tell me how proud you are of me!

I really don't need a damn thing at the moment plus I want to save some cash for the holiday collections that should be cropping up very soon (Plus Alexander McQueen on Thursday) however one item did catch my eye.

Stila's Gift of Glaze caught my fancy and for $28 I've decided I can't live without it (don't you love my inner drama queen?)!

Stila's Gift of Glaze


I really enjoy the lip glazes and I understand why they are such a popular, best selling item! And hey these are 5 for $28 that's like $6 per a gloss when you add taxes and such. Not bad.

The Muse has scored a deal!

Great gift set for yourself or to spoil a friend.

The Gift of Glaze is currently up and available for purchase at Sephora.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saks and Nordstrom Beauty Event, o my! what am i going to buy??

October 8, 2007 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Haru said...

That's a lovely set with a great variety of shades including a couple of new ones. Great buy! And even more kudos for showing restraint in getting only one item for yourself ;-p

October 8, 2007 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL thanks ;) but SOME people that I know are busy tempting me with Kose and Pupa so restraining myself is difficult ;)

Only kidding darling ;)

I think it was a great deal. I got one from CCO for $15 bucks, three full size last year which I thought was a steal as well!

=)

Steph..be good...be very very good..remember the holiday collections are coming lol!

October 8, 2007 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home