Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 7, 2007

MAC Cosmetics Holiday Preview

Quickie post and it's off to bed with me!

Do wander over to visit with the Muse's lovely mate, Janice, at Specktra Blog and you can preview the packaging (box) and one of the palettes from the Antiquitease color collection! I believe these are the very first images to pop up on the internet in such detail!

I'm saddened that the colors are a bit similar to last year's smoky eye palette (the blue color also appears the be similar to what was in another palette from last year's collection). However, the packaging looks amazing which means of course I'm SO getting these!

Formal Black Smoked Eye Palette Holiday Collection 2006


Thanks Janice for always being ahead of the game and giving the masses of MAC fangirls (like me) just what they need ;)

CLICK!

Wanting these? Not Really? Speak to me! I'm curious!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Thanks for the link. Janice's blog is good!! Clear pictures and links to more pictures! :) I'm so getting this collection! I do agree that its abit similar to the 06' collection. But I didn't get the 06' collection so I can get these! :) Yippe!!!

But hard on my pocket though....

October 7, 2007 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Taryn said...

Darn, I really am not excited after seeing those colors. They're not very thrilling. And I couldn't wait because of the great compact design! I'll probably still get one because I'd like the compact, however. :P

October 7, 2007 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Serene ;)

Janice has an awesome blog! She's queen of MAC in my world hehe ;)

I always turn to Specktra for the latest and greatest! I really haven't come across a blog that has more update info in regards to MAC than her blog!

You're in good shape if you didn't get formal black! more money for antiquetease ;) I'm on the fence. I want them but I also hate how similar some colors are!

Taryn...agreed..it's the packaging that's selling me at this point. I just wish I can say no because truly the colors aren't all that wow..but the palette design is so gorgeous.

sigh.

October 7, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home