Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 4, 2007

Reader's Request: Angels On Bare Skin Tutorial

A lovely reader left a wonderful comment for the Muse and had asked a question in regards to Lush and using Angels on Bare Skin.

I've discussed Lush a plenty on my blog as it's part of my main skincare/bodycare/haircare regime so I pimp it as much as possible as I've had such brilliant results with it and of course when it works good the Muse must pass that info onto all you lovely ladies :) I'm positive you recall my rather long post about Lush prior to this but if you happened to miss it do click here and have a look!

Now her question was about a product called Angels on Bare Skin. Angels on Bare Skin is a Preservative Free Face Cleanser. First time users may be confused how exactly to use it! So...here's a tutorial for Stephanie and anyone else who was interested in the best way to use Angels on Bare Skin!

Stephanie thanks for your comments and your question! I hope this helps!

MuseTV Presents: Angels on Bare Skin Tutorial

(If the video doesn't play right away please try back in a few)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! *SCREAMS* I can't believe you responded and made a video just for me! good ol' me!!! Thank you so much Muse! You just made my day, and night (it's 2:30am). I'm so excited, even though I just finished washing my face, you make me want to go use my Angels on Bare Skin again.

I've got to say, out of all the beauty blogs, you are one of the most responsive blogger who truly cares about your readers. I cannot believe your patience and the effort to take to educate us about beauty products and technique. (I sound like a "kiss-ass-y") lol..

Seriously though, Muse.. I don't know how to say this the right way, but... I LOVE YOU! AND YOUR BLOG! thanks so much~~~

October 5, 2007 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol stephanie :)

It's my pleasure! I'm happy to help out anyway I can :)

Let me know how you make out with AOBS!


Awww thanks *blushes* that means the world to me....!

I love speaking to all of you. It's like having a bunch of really good friends :) Awww sniffle! I adore doing it and I'm so glad it helps out!

Thank you so much!
Your comments means the world to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!

Let me know how your Angels on Bare Skin turns out ;)

October 5, 2007 at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home