Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 6, 2009

Musings of the Day: MAC Colour Craft


Tis coming lovies!

Coming fast now! MAC Colour Craft releases July 9th (and is already released in a few places such as Singapore) with a big hooray from this Muse. The collection looks astounding and I'm wanting much of it!


Which brings me to today's Musings! What are you wanting to haul from MAC Colour Craft?

Tell it and jump ahead for my lems!

Let's see...I want alot but not too much....if it was up to me I'd haul it all but I'm trying to be good!

What my haul will probably include:

MAC Mineralized Blushes
  • Improvise
  • Hand-finish
  • Style Demon






MAC MSF
  • Sunny By Nature
  • Cheeky Bronze
  • Triple Fusion
  • Smooth Merge
  • Warm Blend










MAC Brushes
  • 131

I think I'll skip on the shadows and not sure on the lipglosses and lipsticks. The shadows look pretty but I think they'd be a pain to apply as they are split into four shades in one tiny pan or maybe that's me feeling that way?

All in all it looks like plenty of beautiful items and I look forward to having a peek shortly!

How about you?

What are you haulin'?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura Kristine said...

My planned haul:
-Porcelain Pink MSF
-Made With Love Lipstick
-226 Brush

July 7, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Mellerson said...

I'm from Singapore, and I can tell you that you're going to love the lipglass in Nice Mix Up. It reminds me a little bit of Pink Grapefruit lipglass, which is why I think you should definitely take a look at that one!

July 7, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger plue said...

this is one mac i waited for so long!

i am eyeing on Cheeky Bronze as I think I don't have any shades like tat, minus those bronzers that I have.

I had wanted triple fusion but it looks like a muddy dirty peach and so frosty!

i want Fadabulous! Hand finish was on my list but was taken off as I feel it's a easy dupe, style demon, not feeling much for it and i'm on the fence for Improvise.

i had so wanted this to be an amazing collection, but somehow, i dun feel it that way anymore...

July 7, 2009 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey elle.

I already have PP MSF so phew one less thing to get :-D

July 7, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Ooo thanks mellerson! :-D will do! you know me well, I love pink grapefruit!

July 7, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really excited to check out the eye shadows on Friday. Not sure what else I want from there, need to do some swatching first!

July 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I'm planning on getting Porcelain Pink, Cheeky Bronze, and Smooth Merge...hopefully thats it. I'm over mineralized eyeshadows (and the 4 in 1 thing isn't hitting me), the blushes look similar to things I already have, and I don't really want any lip products because I find all the lippies that come out in collections are all similar...but I'm feeling Eclectic Edge lipglass. But I'll see what I actually end up with when I check it out.

July 8, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home