Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 12, 2009

Steals and Deals Alert: Bobbi Brown Concealer Palette at Cosmetics Company Outlet


Before the Muse headed on holiday she took a little road trip up to Woodbury Commons to score a few steals and deals. Here's a great Steal and Deal alert if you happen to be in the New York area and within driving distance of Woodbury.

Know that Bobbi Brown Concealer Palette that's become a holy grail for me over the course of a year now? I originally shelled out close to $70 or so for it when I got it on QVC but Cosmetics Company Outlet has 'em for $24.50 USD. GASP! YAY! SCORE!

Total steal in my humblest. Def drive up if you have the time. They had a slew of goodies plus it's worth it just to stock up on the palette if you're a lover.

Oh baby I'm a love you when you're on sale for over 50% Off! Yup, yup!







Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger nemuineko said...

I saw this a few weeks ago at my CCO too, but it was the wrong shade, so a no go *sigh*. I found something similar in the ULTA pro line, but haven't tried it yet. Here's hoping it is good *crosses fingers*.

June 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger cleung341 said...

I just bought the same BB palette, in LA area at The Block. I didn't realize that QVC had it for 70 bucks! I knew it was a good deal, but didn't realize it was that good of a deal.

June 13, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey kaoru!

aw poo! They had only two shades when I got there and luckily one was mine. ooo interesting haven't seen the pro one do let me know :-D

June 15, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello cleung :-D

oh yes when taxes are done and shipping it came to like $67 bucks!!!!!!! eep!

June 15, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I look at the Bobbi Brown website and they don't have this listed! I live in Florida anyone know where I can buy this here?

June 15, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi sunshine

qvc sells this palette exclusively so it can't be purchased from BB direct. However, it's not this price.

Hope this helps :-D

June 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home