Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 5, 2009

Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Eye Definer


Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Eye Definer? K, sign me up!

Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Eye Definer available in four shades is a brand new gel liner to create a precise line on eyes or use a base for creating a perfect smoky eye look! I believe this comes with a brush as well for $27 USD, super duper, def has me with the brush option!

Although only four shades are available I'm a fan of Kevyn Aucoin so I'll overlook that minor flaw. Count me curious! Wants to try this one!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I've been wanting to try a gel liner, but I hear that the Japanese brand Kate has some of the best. What do you think, Muse?
- Miss D

May 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi miss D!

I've reviewed KATE gel liner here before. They are quite good but I wouldn't label them the best as they sometimes flake a tad bit. Maquillage makes good ones as does smashbox :-D

May 12, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home