Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 18, 2009

Accessory Corner: Charlotte Russe Flower Burst Necklace


A few people had asked for fashion and accessory posts and honestly it's way outside my playing field but I thought I'd give it a shot. If you like it, shout it in the comment box and I'll continue to bring you more posts like this one!

This particular post is about a discovery I recently found at Charlotte Russe for $6.99 USD!

Check it out after this jump!

I really love how inexpensive some of the accessories are at Charlotte Russe and I was particularly delighted to run across this gorgeous flower burst necklace! I normally head in for the shoes but I've been known to rummage around the chic accessories.




It's one of those classic jewelry pieces that can be used dressed up or down. It comes on a long chain and the flower design is made from glass-like crystals. Quite pretty! You can snag it for $7 bucks at Charlotte Russe. Def recommend nabbing one, really a cool accessory in the Muse's opinion!




Loves it?

Leaves it?

What great discoveries have you dug up at Charlotte Russe?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Des said...

I like it. It's purdy and and I like that it's sparkly. I picked a similar one up at Forever 21 but it was 3 floers in lilac, pale pink and like a lght yellow.

May 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The necklace is so cute! I never have the time to browse around in Charlotte Russe, there's just so many stuff and I get overwhelmed, I just wish someone would do the hard work for me haha Now I want to go back to CR again just to look at their accessories, this piece is just darn cute :)

May 19, 2009 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ms starbar :-D

thanks! Oooo I never really headed into forever 21 for accessories. must go lookiee yours sounds lovely!

May 19, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi innerchild!

Lol sounds like you need a personal shopper :-D

I think what was most impressive was the tiny price tag! yay!

May 19, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

That is adorable, I feel like I must attempt to make something similar!
Sorry I'm a scarce commenter these days, college work is taking over my life :(

May 19, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey missus :-D

Miss ya around here :-D

I'd love to see what you come up with!

Aww I understand :( wish I can help!

May 19, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home