Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 18, 2009

bareMinerals Rose Gold Gossamer


A new season, a new Bare Minerals Gossamer!

Check it out after the jump!

If it was up to the Muse she's be hoarding away Bare Minerals Gossamer like it was the end of their existence but she's since learned that she can never ever use that large pot. I love, love gossamer but it's just to big and it's more of a body product than it is a face so ado I must skip out on the brand new Bare Minerals Rose Gold Gossamer even if it is calling my name!

Bare Minerals continues to impress with each release of their super size body gossamers. This one is a golden rose shade that's sunny with touches of rose. It looks incredibly lovely and I'm sorely tempted to add it to my collection.


If you're as tempted as I am you can snag it from QVC by punching in item number A90488. It's $39 bucks and comes with it's own kabuki brush!

Want it?

Need it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous saz said...

I passed also, because I still have the 4 from the prior auto delivery collections. Rose was my favorite. I use it like this: I rub some MAC Luna CCB on my cheekbone and lightly swipe the rose gossamer. Rose gold sounds so great, but like you said, I don't need more. Ooh, I just had an idea. I'll try and mix the gold gossamer from the first holiday collection in with some of the rose. Could do the same with the silver.

May 19, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi saz!

ooo good ideas :-D thanks as I have rose myself and rarely use it but these tricks should help me make proper use :-D

it's just that the pots are SO big and I find they work best on the body more than the face so I tend not to make as much use out of the ones I do have :(

May 19, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home