Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 19, 2009

The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ Review

The Muse is wondering should she call the poison control center? She just finished scrubbing her lips with The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ but she's pretty sure as she scrubbed she consumed more than half of the product.

Oops.

I couldn't help myself it tastes like sugar and peppermint.....It happens right?



Winter stinks! It makes my cheeks patchy and dry! It makes my legs, elbows, and knees itchy and flaky! And it makes my lips dry which leads to cracking and peeling.

Have no fear I have The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ to save the day....I figure if I don't use it to scrub away dead skin cells on my lips at the very least I can eat it for a snack.

Julie Andrews
told me one of her favorite things is brown paper packages tied up with strings or in this case brown paper boxes tied up with ribbons. The Lip Scrub comes in a tiny brown box tied up pretty with a white ribbon. Open the box up and you'll find a pot of exfoliating lip scrub for your dry lips!






The formula is a white scrub with plenty of sugar crystals and an amazingly sweet peppermint taste (if you prefer it comes in any number of other flavors like Cinnamon Sugar and Vanilla Bean!). To use, simply scoop a small amount out (or a large amount whatever your pleasure) and scrub onto lips! After scrubbing for a few minutes remove with a tissue and presto your lips are beautiful again! The scrub removes flaky dry skin and preps them for lipstick or a kiss from your sweetie.





I absolutely love this product and it's a life saver for me as my lips get terribly dry and cracked in the Winter. I follow up my scrub with some of my Lip Slip and my lips are gorgeous again!

The Lip Scrub by Sara Happy is fully Muse Approved for purchase. An absolutely essential item for dry, cracked lips.



But please, don't try to eat it....

Find out more about Sara's great products by visiting http://thelipscrub.com

Tried it?

Love it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha! I have the brown sugar lip scrub, and I can't resist a little lick after I'm finished scrubbing! And you are absolutely right, this has been a lifesaver for my dry, chapped lips, along with Sara Happ's Lip Slip. I found that by applying a bit of the Lip Slip a few minutes before scrubbing softens the lips even more! I'm just happy the slip doesn't come in the same delicious flavors as the scrub, I would end up this super balm right off!

February 20, 2009 at 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds nummy. i love pepperminty lip products even though half of them have irritants in them (menthol, etc).

you'll appreciate this: given my first LipSmacker at like 7 years old, i wound up the contents and took a big bite! why? because a) it was bubble-gum flavour and b) i'd seen them sold in candy-cane packaging at Christmastime....right next to candy packaged the same way. yea.....a big bite tastes like soap.

i was also convinced (at 7 yrs old) that wearing bubble gum scented chapstick would bring any male in my vicinity running... LOL

February 20, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Laurel! omg tastes so bloody good....! It's a lifesaver but honestly I may end up in the hospital...I want to eat it with a spoon :)

What a great idea...I'm going to try that next time...lip slip first and than scrub awesome! I agree if the lip slip tasted anything like the scrub I'd be in serious trouble!

February 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey laura!

;) it is it is! nom nom :) LMAO don't luahg but I did the SAME thing when I was that age...I was prob 8 or so and took a big bite out of a bonnie bell lip balm that was cherry flavored...my sister almost had a baby lol! I remember her slapping my back and tell me spit it out!

LMAO!

February 20, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home